“Great cuban cuisine”
Review of The Cuban Cafe

The Cuban Cafe
Ranked #117 of 828 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Cuban
Description: They have a location in Delray Beach as well. If you can't get to Miami, this is just as good.
Reviewed November 30, 2012

As soon as I arrived in Boca Raton Florida from Los Angeles, I began my online search for a good cuban restaurant. I have tried some, and tonight I went to the Cuban Cafe Restaurant. I had a wonderful meal. The fish is so fresh and delicious. The ingredients used are excellent. Especially the shrimp are from the gulf, not imported from Thailand or somewhere else. My wife and i had enjoyed very much our meal, because we are somewhat of a gourmet (we live to eat !).
The service is prompt, courteous. The price is very moderate. This was a real inexpensive treat.
I hope that with my review, I would have help somebody to make up his mind to go try this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for The Cuban Cafe