“DINING IN STYLE”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tanzy

Tanzy
Reserve with OpenTable
Tanzy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 804 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: At Tanzy, we draw inspiration from Italy's breathtaking Amalfi Coast. Our artisanal approach to Italian cuisine makes us a vibrant addition to the Boca Raton dining scene, meshing traditional with novel, and infusing whimsical allure with an eclectic allure. Our artisanal selection of modern Italian food is locally sourced whenever possible. Tanzy's award-winning Executive Chef, Brian Nelson, orchestrates a symphony of flavors with each handcrafted dish. From exceptional coastal touches to classic flavors and ingredients, our menus brim with delicious garden-fresh selections. Unwind and mingle at Tanzy's full-service bar. Spirit enthusiasts will delight in our menu of craft cocktails, Italian mojitos and show-stopping liquid nitrogen mixology, all created by our Master Barman and Advanced Sommelier, Adam Seger. Our wine list of over 100 labels offers the perfect accompaniment to match our diverse range of flavors. Imaginative cuisine, lively indoor/outdoor atmosphere, and talented culinary team makes Tanzy a food lover's destination and a favorite among Boca Raton's restaurant connoisseurs. Our inventive take on rustic Italian cuisine combines artisanal culinary techniques with contemporary style to deliver an unexpected dining adventure, day or night. Join us in Mizner Park for lunch, weekend brunch, social hour, dinner or late-night dining. Boca Magazine Readers' Choice Best New Restaurant & Broward Palm Beach New Times Readers' Choice Best Bar BRUNCH Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 am - 3:00pm
Boca Raton, Florida
“DINING IN STYLE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

Very classy ambiance. Subdued lighting. Hit tunes background music. A large rectangular liquor bar in the dining area. A parma bar along one side of the dining room. Racks of wine bottles. Comfortable seating on neat chairs and barstools. A perky, helpful hostess neatly attired. Outdoor seating available with stylish chairs and couches under cover with a tangential view of Mizner Park. I opted for a table indoors to enjoy the air conditioning on a hot day.

I ordered the Mediterranean Chicken Penne: "grilled chicken breast, asparagus, artichoke hearts, roasted tomatoes, kalamata olives, toasted pine nuts, garlic spinach in a butter sauce with crumpled feta cheese." While my entrée was being prepared, my friendly waitress, at my request, brought me a basket of bread, which was warm, freshly baked with a crunchy crust, accompanied by a small dish of olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping. The bread slices once dipped were so tasty that I could have made a meal of them.

My chicken dish arrived in short order. It looked appetizing and was quite tasty. The ingredients were cooked properly and blended together well.

A most enjoyable dining experience. My rating is actually a 4 1/2.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Bunmaster2014
Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at Tanzy, responded to this review, October 8, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to review us and thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you had a five star experience and the Tanzy team is looking forward to serving you again soon!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“In my top 5!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

Absolutely love this restaurant! Tanzy has moved up into my top 5 favorite restaurants! Everything I've had is delicious and the ambiance may be the best there is. The filet is better than any steak house. And the rosemary and olive oil gelato is one of the best desserts I've ever had. Can't say enough good things about Tanzy!

• Visited June 2014
Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at Tanzy, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience, Kristen! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your menu selections and we look forward to seeing you back very soon.
Weston, Florida
“Expected less, got way more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

I honestly went there just because we were seeing a movie, since I wanted a sit down dinner we decided to dine in the restaurant. The atmosphere and decoration is beautiful and the service was excellent!
I was honestly not expecting the food to be as good as it was. Sitting with 5 other people and we all really enjoyed our meals. The best part is if you have leftovers, you can bring in the theater with you :)
The breaded/stuffed filet mignon is to die for!

• Visited June 2014
Thank you for giving us a try and we hope you enjoyed your movie experience as well! We look forward to serving you again soon.
Palm Beach Shores, Florida
“Fathers Day Dinner Treat from my loving Wife.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

My First time at Tanzys , surprising elegant and cozy..... I liked it..

Laura was our server , she was knowledgeable and up beat , Being a Vegan I ordered the Whole Wheat Pasta Primavera which was delicious .
My wife ordered the Mussels appetizer , of course ,I tried a couple of the Mussels they were moist , plump and delicious, the Best.

Laura suggested the Gelato and Olive Oil desert , Well, being Italian , any food with olive oil and Gelato in the same sentence is an automatic " Genetic " YES !! Well it was out of this world
Its a must Try for Sure !! MAMMA MIA !!

Thanks Laura for helping making my Fathers Day Special , Your the Best !!

• Visited June 2014
We are so happy to hear that you were able to visit us for Father's Day. We hope you come back to visit again soon! Thank you for your feedback.
Delray Beach, Florida
“Better restaurants with less attitude”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

A friend & I had lunch here today. This was my 2nd time at this restaurant. The atmosphere is unique, almost like a rainforest feel. The food we ordered was good , nothing special compared to other restaurants in Mizner Park. Our waiter was very attentive , but what ruined our experience was the snobbish attitude of the hostess and young girls at the front counter. My friend had misplaced her sunglasses somewhere between getting up from the table and leaving the restaurant. When we asked the hostess if someone had turned them in, she looked annoyed and disinterested in even trying to help. We then asked the girls @ the front counter if there was a lost & found they could check, one girl did go to look , but the other girls were rolling their eyes and smirking. I am not a tourist , I live here and I recommend that you dine at one of several other restaurants in Mizner where the food is better and they are more pleasant and welcoming.

2 Thank ggtravelgirl
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We take feedback very seriously, and would like to hear more about your visit. Please message us your contact information (email and phone),so we can better assess the service you received. Thank you!