“I Love this Theater”
Review of iPic Theaters

iPic Theaters
Ranked #1 of 16 Fun & Games in Boca Raton
More attraction details
Owner description: iPic presents our guests with a unique movie experience where they can relax and escape with great comfort, hospitality and amenities.
Reviewed February 26, 2014

When we go to Boca we always make it a point to stop here. The seats are recliners and table service. We had the nachos and chicken fingers and they were not good but great! The only down side of the theater is they do not have Goobers but I will survive

1  Thank George P

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Tried the iPic for the first time Saturday night. Reserved tickets online about 3 hours before the movie and had to settle for the Premium seating because the Premium Plus was sold out. When we got there we had to park in a garage a few blocks away but the walk was nice, a lot of activity with restaurants and shops in the area. Once inside the theater it was a good atmosphere. I feel that the employees where really trying to make sure the customers had a good time. I ordered a beer at the concession stand and they comp'd us a soda for my girlfriend! To me that's pretty unheard of for a movie theater when they usually charge $5+ for sodas. The seats were nice. Very spacious and comfortable. After that I don't want to go to a regular movie theater again. Next time we will book more in advance and try the Premium Plus seating (blankets, pillows, recliners, and popcorn included). If you're looking for a good date night, definitely check it out!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Comfortable seating, great service, good food and fabulous cocktails...what better way is there to watch a good movie?

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Love the smaller theater seating and as well, the reclining leather seats w/the ability to order food and eat it as if you're in your own living room... Only downfall is that seating is limited, so if you plan on watching a movie here, make sure you make a reservation way in advance. Food is pretty good as well!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I really enjoyed everything about this place for something special. A little pricey to go every time you want to go to the movies but really a fun place with good food and atmosphere.

1  Thank Loveagoodmeal