“Luxurious way to see a movie!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of iPic Theaters

iPic Theaters
Ranked #1 of 15 Fun & Games in Boca Raton
More attraction details
Owner description: iPic presents our guests with a unique movie experience where they can relax and escape with great comfort, hospitality and amenities.
Ocean View, Delaware
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Luxurious way to see a movie!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Pick your seat, make your reservation, plop down in your recliner and prepare to enjoy the movie of your choice with more comforts than you have at home. Super large recliners, grouped in twos with a small table, come with a pillow and 'blankie'. Snuggle in and right before the flick starts, you will get a small bag of warm popcorn, very tasty. Servers will bring you anything you wish off the menu. We tried the $22 fixe price menu of 3 courses: appetizer, small plate, and dessert. (mozzarella sticks-3, burger sliders-3, and a piece of cheesecake). We shared at it was enough for a quick lunch bite. The cheapskate in me says this is an expensive date; I would not do this every week (sorry, iPic). But I will do this again (maybe monthly?) as a great way to "get away from it all" and be pampered. You can also enjoy the full restaurant and bar on the first floor of the building. And THUMBS UP for the ladies restroom.

Brasileia, AC
136 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 134 helpful votes
“Pay the premium for a premium experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

Valet parking, super comfortable and private "love seats" table service at your seats. What is not to like? My wife and I enjoy this theater so much that we drive all the way from Jupiter just to see a movie. Great service. Great experience.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank S G
Sunrise, Florida
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

Awesome experience! I love this place. It is such a treat! Also wanted to say that if you sign up for the members rewards after a few movie purchases they send you a $25. gift card!! YAY!

You will be so comfy be careful not to fall asleep! It's happened twice to us. Food is great also. The Filet Mignon sliders are amazing and the truffle fries are second to none! This is a high-end place and the price is worth the treat. I love that button you press to get more wine, food, whatever.... even an extra pillow. Only complain I have is I wish there was another bathroom upstairs... it gets very busy and kinda sucks to have to wait to use the restroom. But other than that no complaints. The waitstaff is fantastic and friendly. As another poster said Splurge a little, its worth it!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Winner !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

So the wifey and i decided to go to the movies and decided to go to I Pic..
i have to say this place wow me very much .. ! we are kind of used to the
south Florida kind of mediocre and sometimes just plain, rude attention
and this place was very welcoming starting with the nice ladies where you
go to claim your tickets ( i purchased them online )
they scanned my phone and asked me if it was my first time there and we were very pleased to see that the
place was very pretty and ideal for couples or just anybody that want a different
kind of experience,,, the people that worked there are very well trained. everybody
was very correct very professional and the best of all; made us feel special :)

the seats were really nice we 've got 2 glasses of wine a pizza
and got ready to watch the movie ( the wolf of wall street )
the screen is big enough the sound is powerful and clear etc.

we really enjoyed our movies night !! we are totally coming back .
so, good job guys ! finally a place that is very well managed and that really treat
their customer right ! :)

1 Thank boobalatoobala
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best theater ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

The seats are so comfortable and I could not believe I had my own little button to have a waiter come and provide an array of treats. The popcorn is free and given right before the movie starts.

Visited October 2013