“Go at least once...”
Review of iPic Theaters

iPic Theaters
Ranked #1 of 16 Fun & Games in Boca Raton
More attraction details
Owner description: iPic presents our guests with a unique movie experience where they can relax and escape with great comfort, hospitality and amenities.
Reviewed September 17, 2013

If you are reluctant to pay as much for a movie ticket I understand...but this is truly a whole different kind of movie going experience. The seats are extremely comfy and the service is amazing. I would not pay for the "regular" seats as I feel they are too close to the screen...

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Sign up online for their newsletter and get your tickets for $12 a piece ! This place is the best! The atmosphere is awesome and until you have watched a movie at IPIC you haven't lived yet! Can't say enough good things about this place! Worth the extra money!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Yes, $24 per person gets you an awesome leather recliner (better than 1st class on a plane), a blanket, a pillow, free popcorn and a button that summons a waiter. Seriously, a great indulgence. I would go to every movie this way if this was in my town. It also has a full bar restaurant downstairs that looked awesome (I didn't eat there though). Also, if you are a germophobe like me, don't worry they change out the blankets and pillows after each use.

1  Thank dixiesugar
Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy the ultimate movie going experience at iPic Theaters. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Sure, it's a little more expensive than a normal theater, but it is SO worth it! The atmosphere, the recliners in the premium plus section, and the service are all amazing. It makes it feel like you're watching a movie in your own home. Put a pillow behind your head, a soft blanket over you, enjoy your complimentary popcorn, and be sure to let your friendly wait-staff know what you'd like to eat or drink. They'll take your order and deliver delicious treats right to your seat! They are only a push-button away at any time during the movie. There is a wonderful art gallery as well. Everyone is friendly and they go out of their way to make each visit spectacular. I highly recommend Ipic, but be warned: You may never want to see movies any other way again! It's really that amazing!

1  Thank C4vy579
Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are so pleased to hear that you are a fan of the ultimate movie going experience at iPic Theaters, and we hope you will join us again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was at the IPic on August 1st to see the Butler. This was my second visit to the movie theater, and I have to say, I am spoiled. I am a native New Yorker, and after my 1st visit I ran back to New York to research if we have anything remotely similar to the IPic.... I have to say, I was highly disappointed to realize that we are far behind in this realm of venue for entertainment. We're getting close, but have much work to do. So, unfortunately if I want to have a viewing experience with: reclining seats, side tables, blankets and pillows, waiter service... food and drinks ordered and delivered to my seat, all while watching a movie, I will have to wait until my next visit to Boca Raton!! :-(

Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the ultimate movie-going experience at iPic Theaters. Our staff looks forward to the opportunity to serve you again during your next visit!