“Cool experience!”
Review of iPic Theaters

iPic Theaters
Ranked #2 of 16 Fun & Games in Boca Raton
More attraction details
Owner description: iPic presents our guests with a unique movie experience where they can relax and escape with great comfort, hospitality and amenities.
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I took my kids to see Oz and they had a great time - good movie, very cool seats, and excellent idea. My server became annoyed when he realized we were not ordering 3 3-course meals (we did have a sandwich and a beer) and when I told him we were paying in cash. He bothered us several times during the movie to pay the check and I was so concerned about finding money in the dark that I missed part of the movie. I probably would've ordered another drink had he not rushed me. Other than that, its a fun time - my kids had a blast, which is most important to me. Are clean blankets and pillows put out for each show? I was a bit scared to use them...

1  Thank kleighfass
in 25 reviews
"special occasion"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Wish I had the option of going here for every movie!! While visiting Boca, I saw Oz the Great and Powerful-3D and it was amazing! I opted for the $18 ticket and it was worth every penny! The power reclining seats were the most comfortable ever - perfect incline and back and neck support. Loved the pampering offered at the push of a button. Pillow and blanket were handy for the chilly evening and I enjoyed the cloth napkins and heavy glass the soda was served in. Our high quality 3D glasses were smudged and our server returned them to us crystal clear. I was afraid the servers moving among the viewers would be distracting, but they were dressed in black and literally slithered unnoticed and quietly met the needs of those around us. Even the waiting area outside the theater doors was luxurious and I also was entertained by taking pictures of the concession area and bar AND the gorgeous restroom. Yes, I'm not accustomed to such fine appointments in a movie theater!

Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you for the review of iPic Theaters. We look forward to serving you the ultimate movie going experience every time you visit. Reserve seats today by visiting the iPic Theaters website.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

It's definately worth getting the upgraded seats. Unfortunately they sell out fast so you have to book in advance. Its a lounge chair with pillows and blankets. service is excellent. I did the price fixe menu for $22 which got you an appetizer, entree and desert. wasn't in love with the appetizer chicken wrapped in rice paper. the meatball sliders were really good but a little difficult to it in the lounger. Even though i didn't need the cheesecake brulee it was delicious. I like that they had a pretty good wine list by the glass and had the option of 1/2 carafe saving the waiter from having to come over and interrupt the movie.

OZ was great as usual for a disney production.

Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback. You can reserve Premium or Premium Plus seats for any show by visiting our website. Premium Plus includes reserved, plush leather, fully reclining chairs with a pillow and blanket, popcorn and in-cinema food & beverage service!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I will never go back to traditional movie theatre! All the way with premium seating with popcorn and drinks! The menu is not so good, we have tried several items, much too drenched and heavy handed so we will stick with popcorn and drinks!

Karen P, Public Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for the feedback. Our staff prides itself in providing the ultimate movie going experience every time you visit!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The chairs in this theater are recliners that are operated by pushing a button. Each one is equipped with a pillow and blanket. Free popcorn, water and coffee are served. There is also a full menu if one wants another kind of snack or a cocktail and full meal during the show.

Thank you for the review, we are glad you enjoyed the iPic Theaters experience! The iPic Theaters staff prides itself in providing the ultimate movie going experience every time you visit.