“Relaxing Mediterrian feel spa” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spa Palazzo at Boca Raton Resort & Club

Spa Palazzo at Boca Raton Resort & Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Named the number one spa in the world by Conde Nast Traveler, Waldorf Astoria Spa is the perfect sanctuary of health and well-being. Features include private spa pool with underwater music, sunning terraces, tropical gardens, cascading waterfalls, a vast menu of signature spa treatments and a restorative water ritual.
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Relaxing Mediterrian feel spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel. The spa was very warm and relaxing atmosphere. Mediterrian/Spanish architecture and feel. Every employee was very attentive to your needs and eager to help. The robes are cozy and roomy. The great room you wait in is very large and looks out into the pool area designated specifically for the spa.
I had the Cure facial with Megan. She did a fabulous job and didn't try to push the products on you that she used, I did however buy some. She handed me a recommendation sheet of what and when to use.
Would recommend for any relaxing treatment you are seeking.

Visited September 2013

Michigan, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best. Ever. Spa.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Loved this spa - the service was wonderful and friendly. I have never had a Ritual Bath, which was such a wonderful experience. You can tell all the employees are very proud of the facility. The spa pool is very relaxing, and there is a deluge area outside. So fun sitting in there going in and out of the waterfall. Justin provided us drink service and he was excellent. If you're looking for some extra color, I had a spray tan with Katalina. She is WONDERFUL. Cannot say enough good things about her or the product she used.

Visited August 2013
Alpharetta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A spa visit not so rejuvenating”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Upon the recommendation of a close friend, and while visiting the resort accompanying my husband on a conference trip, I scheduled a massage and facial at Spa Palazzo. While the actual massage and facial were excellent, I was struck by several things that make a return visit unlikely and made me want to write a review. First, the spa charges 20% on top of its charge for the service. Sounds like that would be for the gratuity but no, it's partly for the salary of the therapist and 'other fees'. If you want to leave a tip, you need to add it. Not wanting to cheap out, I added 20%. However, I had to do this BEFORE I even had the service. Plus I was told 'during my facial' that if I wanted extractions, which every facial I've ever had has included, it was another $20. Talk about nickel and dime-ing. The spa advertises the great ritual bath experience. It appears in their literature to be included but alas it was not. I didn't even bother to ask how much. Now the staff. Although friendly when approached, they were practically invisible or spoke more to each other than to you. I looked lost but was rarely approached. I chose to have lunch there (and the food was excellent) but again, I waited five minutes before even bring approached for service and the waitress seemed annoyed with me. I really don't think I was being over sensitive. Bottom line: I won't be visiting again.

Visited May 2013
7 Thank Michele L
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Not friendly at all”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

I called to inquire about a prenatal message. There are many ways to perform a prenatal messages, some have you lay on your side, some have you sitting up, some have you laying on your stomach with a spot for your belly. When I asked how the message was performed the lady that answered the phone just kept saying you have to be outside of your first trimester (which I am). I was well aware of this fact and just wanted to see how the massage was performed and she refused to answer my question. I will not be going here for my massages. If I am paying good money for a message there better be good customer service.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Jem0612
Catskills, NY
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Heavenly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Spa Palazzo is the perfect way to unwind. We did couples massages and enjoyed full use of all of the amenities including turkish baths, a pool and steam showers.

Visited December 2011