“Real Deli Food”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I had forgotten what authentic pastrami tasted like...I had been going to TooJays for so long that I guess I'd become accustomed to the factory stuff. Zinger's has the real thing.

Zinger's is a decent place for lunch (at least that's what I was there for). I'd anticipate they'd be good for breakfast too. Not much character/decor, but the food is worth it. Service was slow on a busy Friday.

1  Thank IraBfromCSG
There are newer reviews for Zinger's Deli

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Zinger's Deli a simple and genuine NY style Deli. You must try the Pastrami sandwich with the house made rye bread. We had the Potato Pancakes and Chicken Liver Patti for appetizer, Pastrami sandwich for the main course. We finished our meal with an order of Bread Pudding and Mandel Bread.

I think the prices are a little high and the over stuffed sandwiches are not over stuffed. Still think that the quality is worth it.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I arrived just a few minutes before closing. No concerns were expressed as we were shown to our table. The service was very attentive and not rushed in the least. The food was hot, very tasty with more than adequate sized portions. We will definitely return

1  Thank paulhart46
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Excellent matzo ball soup, superb cole slaw, outstanding pastrami, very very goof fries, 5 star efficient and friendly service....what more could one want from a deli?

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was impressed the last time that I went, but the nastalgia just didn't make up for the poor pastrami (little pieces of scraps) and the relevation that this place was not just a little more expense than the other major deli in the area....but a whole lot more. One sandwhich, a bowl of Kreplach soup (which only had one in it) a cup of Kreplach soup (which was free) and the bill was still almost $20. I am not going back.