“True NYC Deli Experience”
Review of Zinger's Deli

Zinger's Deli
Ranked #279 of 843 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Once one leaves The Big Apple, one usually longs for really good deli. But here it is, 1200 miles South in Boca Raton at Zingers. My wife said her matzoh ball soup was among the best she's ever had, far better than local competitors here in Florida. And my hot pastrami sandwich was just delicious. We'll be back.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Forget that other place from N.Y. This place has the best corned beef sandwiches!! I ask for it paper thin sliced and warm on Jewish rye bread. Yum!! Their matzo ball soup is fabulous. Can't go wrong there.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Okay food and service. Waitress was nice. Good place for a fast bite. Traditional deli food. Prices are okay.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is a deli, but we were there for breakfast. Service was good. Food was done right. Anything that was asked for taken care of. Place is small but adequate. It was full at 10am. Did not have any deli, but saw sandwiches go by that looked good and the matzo ball soup looked wonderful. Will have to try the deli also.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

While I was extremely doubtful that anyplace in South Florida could match NY deli due to previous experience, this place was a total surprise to me. Having just heard about it from a mention online, I asked my son-in-law who lives down here and he said they just discovered it, and it was great. So off we went. Pastrami was to die for. Mish Mosh soup has everything but the kitchen sink in it. Coleslaw and sour pickles were excellent. We took a knish to go and it was amazing. Everything about the food was a pleasant surprise.