“Very good food”

Ranked #325 of 818 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Thai
“Very good food”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I found this place and come at least once a week now. Their curry dishes are delicious , but we've fallen for the Kapow Kai and eat that regularly. We have introduced friends from work and the love it too. Very reasonably priced and service is excellent. Lunch hours are packed, but the wait isn't terrible.

“Simply amazing”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

The food completely spoke for itself! It was very tasty and large portions! I never rate foot places but this one definitely deserved it! I will go again for sure

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food, wish they had drunkin noodle.”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I never give 5 stars but I can't say anything negative about this place! Great food and great service! Glad I went will return if I am ever in the area again.

Visited February 2014
Hastings on Hudson, New York
“Needs a facelift”
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

I would describe the food as average for Thai. The service was spotty as they were busy at the time and forgot our silverware and napkins. The decor really needs a facelift and updating. At this pricepoint I would expect better. Probably will try another restaurant when I'm in the mood for Thai.

“Best Thai in Boca”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I want to preface that this is great thai food.
Usually in South Florida you find Thai restaurants in combination with Sushi, this is NOT the case here.
Here you can find a menu of a plethora of Thai options.
I order from here as take out- and sometimes even eat here for dinner at the restaurant- quality is the same and just as great.
I always get their Tom Yum soup. If I eat in- i get the King of the Sea which has all seafood in a tom yum broth. I love their tom yum soup. I think this hands down the best soup in town. It has the great balance of hot and sour, and its not too sweet. and perfectly spicy (and of course you can tailor the spice when you order from scale of 1-5).
Their pad thai is delicious. We have tried many curries here, and also the red curry is one of our favorite dishes. You cant go wrong with any dish.
We have tried Mama Noodles, Fried Rice, Pad See Ew, Pad Thai, won ton soup.
The service is always delightful, quick and attentive. Waters are always refilled, and the wait staff is always friendly.
One of my most favorite restaurants.

• Visited December 2013