“Nice find”

Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Powerline Rd
Description: Where we thrive to give only the freshest and finest flavors, with an atmosphere to match. It all starts from our crisp vegetables, homemade breads, and authentic recipes. Along with our Mediterranean feel and traditional dining, you know that every time you come in you will have something to fit any guest. We serve anything from chunky marinara pasta to a succulent broiled red snapper. Our concept is based on health and family the two most important things in life. Most of the items on our menu are lightly seasoned and low on oil, making it easy for everyone to come in feeling good, and leave feeling even better..
Reviewed May 28, 2013

What first brought me to this restaurant was Groupon, and ever since I have gone back several times. The breakfast is very good and the lunch is great. The staff is friendly and accommodating. My experiences there have always been excellent.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was our second visit in three months, both disappointing. The first was an evening after theater for lite food. One in our party of four had to return the hot chocolate to be heated, another found the frozen yogurt tasteless and expensive (the yogurt bar is now gone). Very few tables occupied. Our second visit was equally disappointing when four friends met up for a late breakfast ,10:45 am, and there were no eggs in the kitchen! We switched to brunch, the dishes were acceptable. Nice choices of breads, baked on premise. Very few tables occupied so it was puzzling that service was so slow. This restaurant moved last Fall from Hillsboro where the portions were larger, the place was always busy and service was very good. I can't claim any of those for the present location. Sitting outdoors with fountain views is nice except for the smokers ruining the fresh air.

1  Thank micknmarley
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I went there with a friend before going to an art festival. We chose Mozart because it was between where we live, and will continue to go back due to the quality of the food and service! I don't eat dairy, and the waitress suggested using hummus instead of creamed cheese on my Nova platter ... I'm officially hooked! My friend had the Israeli omelette and loved it as well. Coffee and water were continually refilled, service with a smile! You better believe I'll be back for more!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

One person in our group of eight required Kosher, and this was the place they chose . Oy vey! First, I called to see if they would take a reservation. No, they would not. We still went only to discover we were the only people there. One of us ordered a bottle of wine. Shortly thereafter the waiter appeared with two bottles of wine - one in each hand and announced that these were the only two whites they had - they were out of the one that was chosen. So a choice was made - no mention of the cost. We discovered the cost of this not very good wine when the bill was presented: $60.00.

While waiting for our dinner, a basket of something was presented. It was not bread but some sort of very stale tasting cracker or flat-bread - not sure, except to say it was awful. My wife had some kind of pocket sandwich and she, who usually complains that portions are too large, said she could hardly find any food inside the pocket. In short, this was our worst restaurant in many, many years. There may be some limitations imposed by Kosher, but for sure that was not the main problem here.

2  Thank Murray300
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I was at a concert Saturday night with friends who keep kosher, so I heard Mozart opened after Shabbat and was open late so we decided to go. We had hummus platter and a new salad with sweet potato chips on top - both were delicious with a Limonana drink - yum.