“Good casual italian”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
florida
“Good casual italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Good place for thin crust pizza but i must warn you they tend to cook it on the well side so if don't like it like that let them know. Fresh pizza, great wings, and nice salad. Good place for bug families. They have big table.

Florida
“A family favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

We can always count on Anthony's for a delicious family meal. The atmosphere and decor are fantastic. When Frank Sinatra happens to play, I'm in heaven. The service is fast and friendly, and we never feel rushed. Pizzas are amazing and not greasy, and the wings are a must as a starter. The salads really so feed two people, so plan to share. We've had the meatballs and ricotta (amazing) and the chicken sandwich with arugula is a favorite also. They are more than happy to package up anything you can't finish, so don't let the big portions deter you from sampling several menu items at your table.

• Visited September 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Meatball and Ricotta pizza was amazing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

We love our pizza but Anthon's took if to an entirely new level. Their meatball and ricotta pizza was amazing! The bottled soda was my least favorite - who doesn't want unlimited refills?! The place was very busy but worth the wait.

Boca Raton, Florida
“Great Pizza, wings. salad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

We recently moved to Boca and met up with some friends of my husbands. They picked the place so we knew it was going to be a good local place for eats. They knew what they wanted to order right away and I never even looked at the menu. We all had a beer or wine to start, a bowl of salad served family style, wings which were not like wings I had ever had before but were very tasty and then pizza. Let me start with the wings because salad is salad as far as I am concerned...it had many things in it and was good. I feel I need to say that I am from Philly and know a thing or two about wings, cheese steaks and Pizza! The wings were fire cooked with lots of onions...they were tasty but if you are looking for a philly hot wing, this is not them! This is the second time I had wings in Boca and they are just NOT philly or Jersey wings but I Like them a lot. They seem healthier and very tasty so let;s move on to the pizza. The pizza was thin and also very tasty! Beleive it or not my husband actually ate the calliflower pizza that had amazing taste. I love calliflower so was very excited to try it and I am so glad we did. We also got a plain pie that my son enjoyed. All in all a great pizza place that is very noisey with TV's and Chatter but it all went together very well! We will go again and again.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Loveagoodmeal
Ottawa, Canada
“Authentic Italian pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

Have been coming to Anthony’s for 4 years now, and counting! We absolutely love the food here! Its fast, friendly, clean and great food makes the dining experience great! The pizza is amazing along with the chicken and salad. Each complimenting each other! We like to order extra to take home and enjoy as well. Take out is available. Reservations are a good idea. We recommend this great place to enjoy a great meal with family and friends alike! Bon appetite!

Visited December 2011