“Great Pizza, wings. salad”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #117 of 825 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Boca Raton, Florida
“Great Pizza, wings. salad”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We recently moved to Boca and met up with some friends of my husbands. They picked the place so we knew it was going to be a good local place for eats. They knew what they wanted to order right away and I never even looked at the menu. We all had a beer or wine to start, a bowl of salad served family style, wings which were not like wings I had ever had before but were very tasty and then pizza. Let me start with the wings because salad is salad as far as I am concerned...it had many things in it and was good. I feel I need to say that I am from Philly and know a thing or two about wings, cheese steaks and Pizza! The wings were fire cooked with lots of onions...they were tasty but if you are looking for a philly hot wing, this is not them! This is the second time I had wings in Boca and they are just NOT philly or Jersey wings but I Like them a lot. They seem healthier and very tasty so let;s move on to the pizza. The pizza was thin and also very tasty! Beleive it or not my husband actually ate the calliflower pizza that had amazing taste. I love calliflower so was very excited to try it and I am so glad we did. We also got a plain pie that my son enjoyed. All in all a great pizza place that is very noisey with TV's and Chatter but it all went together very well! We will go again and again.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Loveagoodmeal

Ottawa, Canada
“Authentic Italian pizza!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Have been coming to Anthony’s for 4 years now, and counting! We absolutely love the food here! Its fast, friendly, clean and great food makes the dining experience great! The pizza is amazing along with the chicken and salad. Each complimenting each other! We like to order extra to take home and enjoy as well. Take out is available. Reservations are a good idea. We recommend this great place to enjoy a great meal with family and friends alike! Bon appetite!

Visited December 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I recently moved to Boca and finding good pizza was on the top of our to-do list. Before we get to the pizza, I have to mention the chicken wings. My husband orders chicken wings wherever he goes, so by default, I've sampled my fair share of wings. But at Anthony's...they were AMAZING. Truly. They serve them with Focaccia bread and sauteed onions on top. I was in heaven. The pizza is also delicious. What impressed me most was the staff...everyone was so attentive and friendly. This will definitely become our go-to pizza place on Saturday nights and we'll be sure to bring our guests there as well.

• Visited August 2012
NYC
“Good Food, Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I went here for a business lunch. I had the Italian tuna sandwich on freshly baked foccacio bread. It was delicious. My sister had a chicken sandwich which she enjoyed our business guest had a salad. Everything was good, the restaurant is clean and pleasant, the prices reasonable. Heard the pizza is very good. I think Anthony's is a safe bet for basic Italian food.

• Visited July 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
“Amazing calzones”
Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

The whole restaraunt has a nice atmosphere; it's clean and pretty. It's he second time I've been here, and this time I shared a calzone with my sister. It was heavenly and I ate WAY more than I should've! :)