“Horrible Soup. Horrible sauces for gyoza and dumplings”
Review of Kin Noodle Bar - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E. Palmetto Park Rd
Description: Eat;Kin
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I've eating in many Asian Restaurants and lived in Asia. This was the worst! I asked to speak to the owner or manager and she was too busy even after saying the reason was because the food was horrible ! I said I'll pay for my appetizers and drinks but not the 3 main courses and the waitress said we ordered it and SHE would have to pay for it. Give me a break...

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Visiting a friend in Boca and we ordered take out from Kin. Everything was sooooo good! We all ordered different entrees and shared. Best noodle place I've ever tried! You wont be disappointed!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Ordered carryout from Kin Noodle shop tonight. It was delicious. We requested light oil and they actually listened. Our meals were full of flavor and NOT swimming in oil. The portions were generous-enough to share. We love Thai food, especially GOOD Thai, and this ranks high on the list.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I just had a great meal at Kin Noodle Bar. This place is a well-kept secret right on Federal Highway in Boca Raton, just south of Mizner. We ordered the tom kha with shrimp and the glass noodles with chicken. Both were very tasty and the portions were generous. The glass noodle dish had plenty chicken along with broccoli, carrots and other vegetables. The flavors of both entrees were truly outstanding. I will be going back here often!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We've lived across from this place for several months now but never tried it - partly because it was always semi- empty and I have a "thing" about eating in places where I'm the only customer.
Lately, I see more movement and I can guess why, it soooo good!
First the bad , it took 45 minutes from the time I placed the order. But it was worth the wait...
We had the pad tai and the drunken noodles ( spicy), I highly recommend both. Price is reasonable. Lots of great noodle choices and you can get it as spicy (or not) as you like. Definitely looking forward to eating here again