“Great restaurant!!!”
Review of Mario's Osteria

Mario's Osteria
Reserve with OpenTable
Mario's Osteria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #104 of 832 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Casual family Italian restaurant specializing in homemade signature pasta, pizza, fresh fish, and meat entrees. Great outdoor dining experience offered with a full bar. "oh yeah dont forget about the garlic rolls"
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I was invited by one of my best friends to have dinner with her to celebrate my birthday. It was such a lovely experience. Service was great, such a
Beautiful decor and the food, excellent! I asked for the Butternut Squash Ravioli With Brown Butter, it was perfect! Normally, I share my plate with a friend, but not this one!!
A week after, I come back for Happy Hour at the bar and it was very good too. We need a Mario's Osteria in Plantation.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

The meal at Mario Osteria was very good. Large portions. The restaurant is attractive, but not my favorite atmosphere. Too much tile, and a bit too noisy. The layout is very good....nice for singles and large parties. When we arrived both the inside and outside bar were totally full.

We were fortunate to have a WONDERFUL waiter, Jeremy....ask for him. He suggested two meals that were perfect for us. You should know that the portions are large enough for two to share.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We love Mario's for their delicious food, nice portions, and cool atmosphere. You will leave stuffed. The salads pizza etc are delicious. You cannot go wrong. The only negative is many times we have had to wait a little too long for our food.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Really good food and great service. Reservations not accepted unless large parties. We only waited 25 minutes on a Saturday night and well worth the wait. We had Meatballs and stuffed hot peppers to start. Our main course was Chicken Florentine and Shrimp Parmagian. The dessert was Ricotta cheesecake. Everthing was really good. The portions are large so you can share. Very good wine list and service was great.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

just had drinks but food smelled good. décor was interesting. large lamp shades from ceiling looked like large stone ovens, loved them. service was attentive.