“Decent food, terrible service”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 883 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in The Shops at Boca Raton Center , BRIO Tuscan Grille Boca Raton is the perfect choice for grill lovers. Bringing the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Boca Raton, our chef-inspired Tuscan recipes are sure to tempt your palate. At BRIO Tuscan Grille Boca Raton we believe that "to eat well is to live well." Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Happy Hour at Brio's is one of the best in town. Servers are friendly, drinks half price, and great flatbreads and burgers. We used to love dining here as well. The last two times, servers got everything wrong. When one diner reluctantly tried to accept the wrong dish, but told the server it needed to be warmed up, he disappeared with it for 20 minutes. CAlled manager over. He had an attitude!! He wound up adjusting the bill but even with that it was not worth the aggravation. Looks like new management is needed.

1  Thank smcmd

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Brio has a lovely patio area to have appitizers and drinks. The happy hour is wonderful, atmosphere is lively and the prices are reduced during happy hour!! It's a great place for 2 or a small group. Dinner in the dining room was a little less exciting!! Parking in the shopping center can be a problem because there are so many restaurants, but valet is available. We Love Brio!!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We went here for a wedding rehearsal dinner. I had wine, so I can't judge the drinks, but I do know they don't serve shots at the bar.

The servers were on it, for a party of 60, no one had empty drinks or dirty plates left in front of them. The food was excellent, I had the chicken, salmon, potatoes and a pasta.

It was quite loud, the acoustics are not great here. The bathrooms were clean and well kept. Overall, it was a great experience for a chain restaurant.

Also, Oscar the bartender was awesome, great personality.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

My husband and sister joined me several times for Happy Hour which starts at 4:00 pm. Drinks (fabulous Martini's, Cosmos, etc.) $5. Wine and beer less. The new menu features small plate selections, including calamari and a full Brio burger for $3.95 each. There is a salad selection too so it turn out you have a well balanced meal instead of the usual Happy Hour fried food fair.

Great area to sit outside and watch the well dressed Boca folks. About 5 to 6 the bar starts filling up with the young off from work and the older early bird diners.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I had lunch here before my Friday afternoon seminar. I didn't want to eat too much so I had a salad. It was good and they left out the cheese that I don't like. The flat bread with the spices and seeds on it was really good.

I went back Sunday afternoon for lunch. I went back because I had seen another diner with a delicious looking shrimp dish. I was seated outside on the patio. It was a beautiful day. I studied the menu and made my choice. Fifteen minutes and still no waitstaff appeared at my table. Five more minutes and I went up to the hostess desk. She asked what table I was at. Even though she seated me, she didn't seem to have a clue where I was or who was assigned to wait on my table. She didn't apologize, didn't offer to get something for me herself. I went back to my table and waited another 5 minutes. Then I left.