“Very good for a chain restaurant, would go again”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 827 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in The Shops at Boca Raton Center , BRIO Tuscan Grille Boca Raton is the perfect choice for grill lovers. Bringing the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Boca Raton, our chef-inspired Tuscan recipes are sure to tempt your palate. At BRIO Tuscan Grille Boca Raton we believe that "to eat well is to live well." Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Very good for a chain restaurant, would go again”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Much better than Olive Garden but not quite like a local authentic Italian place to eat. Prices were very reasonable. Grey Goose Vodka on the rocks where I come from runs $14 t o$16 per drink. I paid $8.75 here. Their Bruschetta Caprese was incredibly tasty and a generous portion. The Carpacio was very very good, not typically done with olive oil, lemon juice, a few capers and shaved Parmesan cheese but this one has some kind of balsamic drizzle on it which gave it a somewhat sweet taste but it worked just fine. Just dont expect a classic Carpacio. I also had the Shrimp Verduta which was basically angel hair spaghetti with a shrimp sauce but why would you then add feta cheese and spinach (typically Greek type food ingredients to an Italian dish. When I asked if they could make it without the feta and spinach they were more than happy to accommodate us. Food was surprisingly good and all very reasonably priced. I will definitely go again.

• Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Great happy hour”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We had heard they had a great happy hour and they certainly do. From 3:30 to about I think 6:00, drinks are $5 from a specific list and they have $3.95 food specials. The fried ravioli was delicious, as was the marguerite flat bread. The hamburger looked great and was not tiny, with home made chips. If dinner is anything like the happy hour, you can't miss visiting. Service was excellent.

New Jersey
“A nice experience but overpriced”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

During a recent stay in Boca Raton, we went to dinner at the Brio near the Marriott hotel. The staff were exceptional - greeted us frequently and there were a lot of them. The menu was nice but everything was overpriced. The bill for 3 of us with one shared appetizer and one shared dessert and NO ALCOHOL was almost $100! Our waiter, Josh R ( I think!) was personable and friendly. Not sure it I will go again due to the price.

South Florida, Florida
“A Taste Of Italy”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We wanted to try something different for my friend's birthday. We wanted some place that we've never been to before. We come across Brio Tuscan Grille. We've passed it a million times but never went in. Today was the day for my great dining experience at Brio.
We started with the house salad which wad a wedge of iceberg lettuce topped with creamy house dressing, diced tomatoes and chopped bacon. It was very good. My friend had the Risotto. It tasted good. It was filled with a bunch of stuff like asparagus, and mushrooms. It was more like a stew instead of a risotto.
I ordered the Pasta Yandolino which was great. It was rigatoni with chicken,mushrooms, spinach and tomatoes in a light pesto breadcrumb sauce. Plus it was the $8.95 lunch special... Win Win situation!
I would go back.
We didn't have drinks, but they have a full bar. You can sit inside or out. The waiter was very knowledgeable about the menu and the ingredients in each entree.
I would go back.

Sarasota Florida
“Lively Italian Bistro”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Sitting inside or outside, the food is superb. We four all had different dishes and each one was excellent. The menu includes smaller portion choices of most of the dishes. Two of us had the smaller size salads and one the regular size. The lemon chicken was superb. As was the lasagna. They could use some more wait staff so that the servers can be more available. Very attractive restaurant. Would come back again.