“Good food especially for the value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Greek Corner - CLOSED

Greek Corner
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: Boca's newest and best Greek Restaurant! Fast casual lunches and table service dinners.
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good food especially for the value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Authentic Greek food which is delicious. I've only been twice but both times my portions were easily enough for a pretty big guy (especially the gyro - trust me, you won't need much more).

My only complaint is the speed of the service. Both times I've waited unnecessarily long for a simple order. Not sure if it's just anomalies but it was an annoyance.

Pompano Beach, Florida
“Great local place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Finally checked out this joint over the weekend after numerous recommendations. I was not disappointed. The food was great and the pricing was more than fair. Great casual place to enjoy some awesome food. Another added bonus is that Greek corner also offers delivery service through a company named foodoozle.

• Visited October 2013
South Florida, Florida
“Great food and value!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

My wife and I came here a few weeks ago. I had researched on Trip Advisor for Greek restaurants in Boca Raton. Sure glad I found this place!

We shared a greek salad which was as good and as large as any I have had. Just great. We each then ordered our own main courses which were outstanding. I had the gyro platter which was way too much for this guy to finish. Very tasty and well done lamb was done perfectly. The homemade humus was outstanding! Couldn't get enough of it. They should sell this in bins and would make a fortune.

My wife's dish was good. She ordered the veggie mousaka. She prefered the apps to her main course, but she is a bit of a picky eater. (I don't believe she visits this site, so I should be safe with that comment).

We shared the rice pudding and baklavah which again, were very large portions, and both very tasty. We couldn't believe for all that food, our bill was $42. Felt like robbery. What was real nice was that the owner came over to the table and made sure we enjoyed the meal. Very personable, and the type of place, you want to become a regular at, along with bringing people here so they too can experience what a great find this place is.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jeff M
Denver, Colorado
“What a surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

The place is not much to look at but the food is awesome and so is the service. I tried the Greek lasangue called Pastito. Great flavor and a big portion.

• Visited June 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Greek Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

The Greek Corner offers great food at reasonable prices. It's a casual restaurant, the atmosphere's relaxing and the interior design is pleasant. Another plus is that it's just a short drive from the campuses of FAU and Palm Beach State. Today, I enjoyed a really fresh gyro, baklava, and strong Greek coffee brewed just right while listening to Greek music. I look forward to going back and trying other items from their menu.

Visited May 2013