“Keep it a secret”
Review of Greek Corner - CLOSED

Greek Corner
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Boca's newest and best Greek Restaurant! Fast casual lunches and table service dinners.
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is the kind of place you usually don't want to tell others about for fear it will become too popular and then difficult to get in. However, because it doesn't seem to be as busy as it definitely should I want people to go there so it will survive and be there for me in the future. This is a little hole in the wall that serves up just terrific food. I have to confess that I have been there just once a few days ago and did not order the main dinners - the place was new to us, we were not too sure, and we went out only looking for salads and other lighter types of things. We all (there were 4 of us) got different things and had a taste of each others. Everything we tried was really, really good! Even the stuff we did not have but could see also looked great. The very friendly owner (I assume he was) came around to check on how things were. I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Murray300

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We had a very good lunch here, sharing hummus, a classic Greek salad and a Greek Corner salad. Everything was fresh and delicious. The salad dressing was excellent, and the salads weren't over-dressed. Service was friendly and low key. Prices were moderate.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Dimitri welcomed us both times to his low key Authentic Greek restaurant.
My favorite dish , moussaka, was prepared with perfectly proportioned amounts of bechamel, eggplant, ground beef , sauce, and potatoes. The lamb shanks were tender with a lovely tomato sauce. My husbands snapper santorini was delicious and the portions were huge. The accompanying Greek salads were large enough for two and they were served with ample feta, olives , and anchovies. We brought home as much as we ate. This spot is good for gyros, and simple dishes, as well. the price is right, as well.
Don,t miss it.

1  Thank SusanRaebelle
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great food, great food and great food. Affordable.i suggest u go and see for yourself you will go back again and again like we have.

1  Thank Anastasia K
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I ordered the fish of the day (swordfish) and it was delicious! The meal was not over priced and the waitress was really friendly! Really nice ambiance inside too.