“Best Gyro!”
Review of Greek Corner - CLOSED

Greek Corner
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Boca's newest and best Greek Restaurant! Fast casual lunches and table service dinners.
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We are never disappointed. Gyros are the best, greek salad is excelent & everything is super fresh. Everything is home made, mazing considering the price is very reasonable.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

They are no longer in business. Both locations have closed - east and west boca. The food was good but no more!

1  Thank Happy travelerF L
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Had dinner here yesterday while moving my daughter to FAU.

Food was uniformly good. The starter salad had plenty of olives, tomatoes, feta cheese etc (I'm not a big lettuce fan!), and was easily large enough for two to share; they were OK with us doing so.

I had the lamb shank, which was a well executed version of a favorite dish. My wife & daughter both had the shrimp santorini, and were pleased with it.

Only caveat: I wouldn't recommend the house wine (red, at least). Whenever I'm eating at a restaurant serving cuisine from a wine-producing country, I try the house wine if it's from the area. Sometimes you get a nice surprise. In this case... I wouldn't say it was bad, but it wasn't to my taste...

As for atmosphere... well, it's in a strip mall. nothing special, but clean and nicely decorated.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

My first visit left a really great impression. I went with a group of girls for dinner and the place wasn't crowded at all. Why? I have no idea.
The waitress was friendly and organized and treated us to complimentary hummus and pita. Delicious.
I ordered the Gyro Patter and a very huge portion was served to me in a short period of time. Tons of delicious Gryo meat service atop of warm and crusty pita. A nice side salad with fresh tomato, cucumber, olives, onions and feta cheese. The platter comes with french fries but I substituted tomato orzo which was delicious.
The owner treated us to rice pudding which was creamy and sprinkled with cinnamon. Very nice touch. All this for under 12.00. You need to try this place

Reviewed March 5, 2012

This restaurant is an excellent example of how much better the European food is than the American! The food really tastes something and its good! The prices are good too and the service is very nice too.