“GOOD DEAL - $19.95”

Fleming's Bistro
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This restaurant is under new ownership but food is just as good as it was prior to new ownership. From 4:30 on they offer a 3-course dinner consisting of choice of soup du jour or salad, entree choices of trout almandine, mussels, tilapia crusted, village burger, chicken francaise or picata, lamb shank, beef bourguignon or liver, desserts: apple pie, tiramisu, ice cream or sugar-free peach pie & coffee. If you pay by cash take 10% off. We both had the potato/spinach soup which needed some pepper for flavor, my friend had mussels over linguini (some of the mussels were empty), I had the lamb shank with mashed potatoes & yellow squash which I enjoyed. She's a diabetic so had the sugar-free peach pie & I had tiramisu as well as coffee. The acoustics were great so we could converse not like the Meatball Room where the noise level was deafening. We would definitely recommend this place & we intend to go back with some of our friends. They also have an extensive wine selection.

2  Thank Cookie159

Reviewed April 10, 2014

It was a very good experience at Flemin's Bistro.Server was very polite.The restaurant is very clean.Onion soup au gratin was excellent and the home pate also.Fresh tuna,lamb chops and Steamed mussels for main course.House wine by the glass was good.Chef Thierry Smits in the kitchen is also a plus for this cute little bistro.The wife in the kitchen and the husband in the dining room and the manager to deliver real good products.We will be back and will recommend this place.

1  Thank The French Plac... J
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We were just headed out for a quick meal ,when the sign Flemin's Bistro caught my eye and I remembered the name from urban spoon and thought might be a good day to try something different ! The time was about 7.15 p.m. on a Wednesday but the menu outside still advertised a $19.95 special. So I thought what a good way to try the food in this cute looking place !
I stepped inside to view the tables and general atmosphere and was pleasantly surprised they were pretty full but I was greeted buy a French host/manager who assured me of a table for two right away ! the smell of the food was already getting to me,and I was glad to be shown a table so quickly.
A lot of people were getting ready to leave from the early bird and I asked if it was possible to sit at a quite a table as people away chatting before they left I was accommodated very quickly and moved to a booth near the rear , which turned out to be very cozy and romantic.the host supplied us with menus and we noticed a slight difference on the price and I mention this to himhe explained that the menu which I had seen outside what's your sunset special but as it was out first time to tell a way to that we could have the sunset special at this time Of course now I was seated and very happy!
the waiter came by to introduce himself and after some pondering I selected the salmon, medium and my lady friend the beefbourginone plus a house Cabinet
The meal came with salad or soup plus coffee and homemade desert ,
what more could you ask for ? Plus you could upgrade anything for a small price, but it was not needed this time !
All the staff seemed cheerfull and friendly, the place was clean with great ambiance and the food was to die for .!
This is a hidden Jem and so reasonably priced even the full menue !!!
we will returning on a regular basis to try all the different selections they have to offer ****** SIX STARS

1  Thank Arthur4u
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The place was packed. Reservations strongly encouraged.
We arrived at 6:15 and the place was full. It was full at 7:45 when we left, with a line of waiting customers.
The menu has many, many choices. The only criticism here is that all dishes come with mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables, and some additional variations would be welcome.
Server Jamey was quite good.

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Was there for new year eve party of 6 reservation 7:30 the restaurant was full the mgr directed us to our table very friendly we later find out is name Michael part of new ownership team the service was good the food was excellent and the price is amazing be back very soon...