“There's got to be better choices for Kosher!”
Review of Euro Fusion - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2013

So this sounds likes it's going to be a bad review...well, yes. I've been to dozens of Kosher restaurants in my lifetime (generally with friends/relatives rather than a requirement for myself), and I would have to say that this place stretches the imagination for not only quality, but also the enormous prices for next to nothing.

Appetizers started with hummus, a Mediterranean plate which has some quantity of food but was not that satisfying, and two different kinds of soup including their "famous" onion soup which was quite salty and had a thick doughy like cheese topping which looked strange. We had to specifically ask for additional pita breads which initially were sparingly given. This notwithstanding the noise in the place which at times was deafening enough that we couldn't hear each other across the table.

My wife and 2 relatives ordered the Ahi Tuna drowned in sauce, but in tasting the fish itself the problem was no taste. Sending it back the chef simply loaded more sauce on top of the fish, presumably to obviously cover up the tasteless meat. It didn't work, and we were all amazed that this was the chef's solution. They then switched to the Sea Bass, and at 28.00 for a small portion of fish draped over a mountain of garlic mashed potatoes could border on a gross joke.

My choice, along with another 2 relatives was the salmon at $25 a pop. I was given a plate with not more than about 4 oz of fish together with some hardened rice that tasted old, and grossly overcooked vegetables. Forget about it.

We were asked about dessert, and we obviously declined. We all had enough. As it was the total bill amount to $215.00 for all of us which I would have to relate to money thrown out of the window. We all will never return.

There are newer reviews for Euro Fusion

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Took some non-kosher business associates here for lunch and they were all so impressed. Food was excellent tasting, beautifully presented and fairly priced. Staff was friendly, fast and didn't rush us out once we finished eating like some places do. My only problem with this restaurant is that they don't have a New York location!! I would eat here every day if I lived in Boca.
MUST TRY THIS PLACE!!!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The view beautiful, the service excellent, management delightful, the food was very good. We really enjoyed our evening, my fish was excellent so very fresh. My guest had pasta and really enjoyed his dish. Coffee and dessert who could resist on a beautiful evening .

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The water view is astonishing. The waitress was kind and helpful and the waiting time was less than expected. The French Onion soup was the highlight of our lunch, a no brainer for next time, there will be next time.

1  Thank Juan546
Reviewed October 3, 2012

A first for us...an airconditioned succah! Upon arrival at the Euro Fusion, my husband noticed that the succah wasn't kosher, which meant we couldn't eat in it. But to the rescue, two friendly locals who climbed up on chairs, adjusted the boards and mats until the issues were corrected! What fun...the wait staff were perplexed by what was happening but luckily just watched. I did speak to the manager Alexandro about my food review and that it would be appearing on the Web, and shared the following critique: Service was OK- new waiter learning the ropes but nice enough. Sushi is excellent and fairly priced. Pizza was very good also. French Onion Soup needs flavor and body, and the Caesar was bland and underwhelming. I wanted to go back into the kitchen and add garlic, fresh lemon, cheese, and anchovies. Hope they pay attention to this critique as a new dairy restaurant is opening across the street and will be a real competition. The water view is amazing at the Euro Fusion.