“Great food; F- Service”

The English Tap & Beer Garden
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The English Tap & Beer Garden serves 30 beers on tap and over 60 bottled beers from around the world and has created an ample menu of delicious, reasonably-priced casual fare, perfect for lunch, dinner and happy hour with daily happy hour specials. Experience our inviting pub favorites along with other tasty selections including Burgers and Sliders, Organic Chicken, Bangers & Mash, Ahi Tuna Sliders, English Tap Asian Chicken Salad, Homemade Macaroni and Cheese (7 different ways), an assortment of Flatbreads, Panini's and so much more. According to the owner, John Watson, whom also owns Wild Olives, in Boca Raton, Taverna Opa at Dolphin Mall, and Wild Ginger in West Palm Beach, "You can barely walk a block in Manhattan without seeing some sort of beer garden, usually without any type of garden whatsoever. We know it's the right time to bring an authentic beer garden to South Florida, and we have the perfect outdoor/indoor location. People looking for delicious beers and a full bar accompanied by great food in a casual outdoor space will have to look no further than our restaurant."
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We met a few friends one evening at the English Tap & Beer; food was great but the service was the worst we have ever had. We had to go get our own silverware and asked the manager a bunch of times where our server was. Might have been a bad night, hopefully they have fixed the issue.

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

And good food too!
Great selection of beers and drinks plus very varied menu
Very pretty at night !!
And great for lunch too!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My husband and I have been wanting to go here since we moved here over a year ago. It looks like a fun place which it is. My husband loves trying new beers. I personally do not. Give me a Mic Ultra and I am a happy camper. I also am a little picky on the types of food I like to eat. We ordered aps and then I could not find anything I wanted as a main course. We certainly will go back but for me it not for the food. The service was excellent, btw. Our waitress knew her beers and food menu! LOVE when that happens!!!! We will go back again.

1  Thank Loveagoodmeal
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My husband and I have eaten here several times, and I think the menu is fantastic. It's not just an English pub - there's a lot more to it than fish and chips and shepherd's pie! They have a full section of fancy mac and cheese dishes, which are phenomenal, and they have lots of other great dishes. The beer selection is also pretty good. The atmosphere is so-so; it's in a strip mall near a large hotel and a bunch of other restaurants. But it's pleasant enough and convenient.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I would have enjoyed this better if we could have sat outside. Unfortunately it was sprinkling, so we chose to sit inside. The inside doesn't have as much of a pub setting as I expected. The service was slow, but the food was fine. Very convenient if you are staying at the. Marriott.