“Pre flight meal”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #130 of 828 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We were flying out of Fort Lauderdale and wanted to see Boca Raton beforehand, but as there was a torrential downpour we headed for the Town Center and decided to eat here. We chose pizza, pasta, salad and lettuce wraps. They were all really good and were completely finished. The truffle oil on the pizza was a nice touch.

There are newer reviews for California Pizza Kitchen

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Wow were we surprised by our delicious lunch. My husband and I couldn't believe the variety of the menu, the excellent service, and the great food we both ordered. He had a turkey sandwich with soup and I had a Half Harvest Salad. Both were wonderful and good portion size. The Mango Ice Tea was unique and refreshing also. The only reason I rated it a 4 was due to the price being a little high. We will definitely return.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Everywhere we travel and see California Pizza Kitchen we always go and do not leave disappointed. We love their fresh ingredients and their willingness to change out ingredients. I am lactose intolerant and they never have a problem working with me. The restuarant also had a nice atmosphere and outdoor seating if you prefer.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I love CPK! They have great salads & the soups are really good as well. I rarely order the pizza but I ahead it's good.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Had great lunch with the 14 family members. Celebrated mothers day. We needed a gluten free establishment and this place came through with flying colors. We were told that the pizzas are cooked in different ovens. Well they were telling the truth. As my wife didn't get sick. We will return. Its nice to have somewhere to eat.