“Good Sandwiches---and Large”

V & S Italian Deli
Ranked #12 of 804 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Italian, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Desert, California
“Good Sandwiches---and Large”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

Walked to V & S from our hotel to get take out subs for dinner on our balcony. Got there about 5:40 p.m. on a week day and there was no line.

Quick service, good subs, nice salads, and we got to enjoy a moderately priced, tasty dinner on our hotel balcony at our leisure with our own beverages.

So I echo most of the TA comments about V & S being a good place to go for Italian Deli type food. It may be crowded at lunch but just before closing (6 p.m.) it's a breeze.

Visited April 2014

“Great sub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

This place makes the best subs in the area and I definitely will recommend this place to everone that can appreciate a great sub sandwich.
I wish they were closer to my home, I would go more often.

• Visited April 2014
Boca Raton, Florida
“Subs the ole' fashion way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

Well what can I say... Vinny and Sal. They've been there for as long as I can remember and I arrived in 1985! Must be a couple of decades. They have always been putting out big fat fresh subs. You won't believe the sheer weight of a large italian sub. There is pasta dishes plus assorted salads/olives/stuffed peppers for take out too. I call in early to reserve a hunk of lasagna when I get that hankerin' cuz' it usually runs out at lunch time and the line can get out the door. The meatballs in "gravy" are wicked too. No $5.99 cheapo food here only home made dishes and sandwitches made while you wait. You can't really compare this sub shop to others, it's a grade above for me.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank CCEINC
Boca Raton, Florida
“Great cold subs and salad ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Really great cold subs. Their chicken salad was delicious too! I was not a big fan of their hot subs (a little soggy), but overall it's a great place. It's ALWAYS very busy there, so I recommend placing your order over the phone and just stopping by to pick it up. Expect a huge line anyway! :) The workers are very nice. (Try their cookies). Again, overall it's a great place!!! Large subs are about $10

“Yes, its as good as everybody says...take it from an Arthur Ave. Guy...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten food from here many times, by the best method possible, order by phone/fax, and have your wife go pick it up! Anyway yesterday afternoon I meet my wife there at approx 5pm, walked right in ordered a "chicken cutlet parm", take out the inside of the beead please (its called mulegge) full size, wow it weighed like a 10lb dumbell. Absolutely delicious, thier sauce is better than some so called hi-end Italian restaurants & the chicken melted in my mouth. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014