“Lunch was fabulous”

V & S Italian Deli
Ranked #19 of 839 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I ate here while in Florida for work. I had to try it, given the rating! I was very pleased with the easy-going and observant staff who welcomed me as soon as I walked in. It's a small shop, so not long before the line would reach the door. Price was reasonable ($17 for small sub big enough for 2 lunches, 2 shell pastas, and caprese salad). Flavour was divine and satisfying.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

McDonalds has it's Secret Sauce, Tom's had their BBQ sauce, KFC has it's own recipe, and now V & S has it's secret... the only crunchy seeded hard italian bread , soft and moist inside, to turn any sub into the best sub you have ever had. It cannot be duplicated or copied. This is no secret and the lines out the door show that most agree in this small, NY style, informal deli. Not worth eating there as seats and crowds make it uncomfortable but order at least an hour ahead take it home and promise you will enjoy the Super Bowl more because of the food instead of the commercials.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Had a few lunches there cold cut sandwiches. the bread was excellent which makes a sandwich.Alot of workers, wait time was quick.Very good

Reviewed December 5, 2013

At last I have found an excellent Italian deli. The aroma alone, as you walk up to the door is heavenly. I thought I was back in South Philadelphia eating a hoagie from La Bella's. This hoagie was out of this world. I cannot wait to go back and will also purchase some Lasagne to take home. Can't wait to try all their food. The food and the staff were simply delightful. A neighbor told me about this place and I cannot wait to go back.

1  Thank VIVIAN P
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have been going to this place for many years and it is always excellent. DO NOT go there and intend to get out quick. The lunch line is out the door. Call ahead or fax in your order. The V&S special is my favorite and the small sub is plenty of food. A little pricey but they use only Boars Head meats so the quality is very good. The Italian beef sub is also excellent.