“Best Sushi in Boca Raton and Best Atmosphere”
Review of Karma Sushi Steakbar - CLOSED

Karma Sushi Steakbar
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N.E. 3rd St
Transit: Mizner Park
Description: KARMA Sushi Steakbar, a modern American steakhouse, serves classic steakhouse cuisine, supplemented with an innovative sushi component, to create an exhilarating dining experience that invigorates all your senses. Our mouthwatering Prime steaks, classic and creative side dishes, salads, and celebrated, creative seafood selection will give you a reason to dine at KARMA. Our exemplary and attentive service will keep you coming back. In addition to perfecting the standards that you expect at an exceptional steakhouse, experience our inspired, unparalleled dishes, including crispy free range boneless half-chicken, juicy-tender filet mignon, and inventive sushi rolls. Prepare to be enchanted by our Chef’s selection of the best quality produce, meats, home-made sauces, butters, and desserts. Enjoy Happy Hour daily at our full service island bar and experience our romantic outdoor dinning area.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I usually go to Karma a couple time a month because its one of the more modern looking places in Boca and the food is delicious. The popcorn shrimp is amazing (even though I would normally not order something like that at a restaurant) and the sushi is a mouthful. They also are one of the only place in Boca Raton that has an great late night happy hour. 7 days a week from 9pm till close. Half off ALL drinks and appetizers. Highly recommended!!!!

1  Thank Eddy A
There are newer reviews for Karma Sushi Steakbar

Reviewed August 8, 2013

If you want the bartender to snap at you and the waiter treat you like he is doing you a favor, and wait hours for your food, then go there. You can get better service and respect at McDonalds'. I heard they were closing and I can see why. Matter of fact, I'm shocked they are still open. I didn't even want to give them one star, but the website wouldn't accept my review without a star. I've never even my life been treated like that at a restaurant. On top of all that, the food wasn't even good!!!

1  Thank roxie w
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Reservations highly recommended. A great dinning experience, over and over again. When in town this is a must visit night out for great food.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This restaurant is amazing. The food was incredible. My husband and I had the best sushi we have ever tasted in Florida. The sushi chef is super creative. They have so many great rolls and the freshest sashimi. The portions are HUGE and if you eat at one of the bars during their regular or late night happy hour, all of their appetizers including the sashimi are half off. What a find. We are going to be regulars there for sure!!! I can't wait to go there for brunch!!!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

The food was good at best, the server was new and inexperienced (told us we were her first party to serve wine) and the place was swarming with bugs because they leave the doors open. Better training is needed for their staff. So many better places to eat in Mizner.