“Had a fabulous stay over Christmas 2009”
Review of Wyndham Boca Raton

Wyndham Boca Raton
Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed December 31, 2009

Decided to come down to Boca Raton at the last minute. Was able to get a great deal on a one bedroom suite at the Wyndham Garden in Boca.

The staff was exceptional and the facilities were excellent. They knew I read the Wall St. Journal and reserved one for me every morning. The pool area is really nice and the Starbucks/breakfast area on the second floor is a nice touch.

They have a functional workout room with some weights and treadmills.

The Italian restaurant attached to the hotel is also very good. Kids loved the takeout pizza.

The location is superb. Walking distance to a great mall and closeness to area attractions and golf.

All in all I would highly recommend this hotel for short or long term visits. The price is right and the service, rooms and facilities exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
KenKaylor, General Manager at Wyndham Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2010

Thank you RANGER1999 for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel, and for your very kind comments. We hope to see you again very soon!

There are newer reviews for Wyndham Boca Raton

Reviewed November 1, 2009

When I arrived I was greeted with a friendly smiles...and not the usual suits!
The sound and zen of the hotel felt like I was at a friends home, not away on business.
When I checked in I was upgraded to a special female friendly room, just for the girls!
It was like a brief day at the spa...everything you would need but hate to travel with all
the special things from home. And the hotel was not the usual square box, very
refreshing and very relaxing both in the courtyard and pool as well as in the Starbucks
Cafe and lounge. Feeling like I was very refreshed and relaxed helped me be on A Game! Thanks to all my new friends at this new Wyndham in Boca Raton...
will see you all on my next business trip to South Florida.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2009

This was my 3rd stay and just as good as previous ones. Location is perfect, right near I-95, front desk was helpful, even when i lost my phone, and room was clean, comfortable and spacious. As a woman traveling alone, i appreciate the floor limited to women only, and the nice amenity basket provided. The pool is beautiful and handy for exercise.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2009

We arrived after five days of solid driving from Seattle to Florida. We had stayed in many dingy motels along the way and were very pleasantly suprised to find our even cheaper hotel was so clean and modern! The beds were magnificent and the hotel staff made us feel right at home. Even though we now live in Boca Raton, we will most likely go back to stay for a mini 'getaway' for some relaxation and good company.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Wyndham for only one night, thank goodness. We stayed on the non-smoking floor and the hallway smelled like smoke and mildew. Our room was decorated nicely and clean however the "window-type" a/c unit was so loud that we could not sleep. We turned on the tv to try and tune out the a/c but we couldn't even hear the television over it. Also, because it was a "window-type" a/c the room was so humid that the paper the bill was on was actually damp. There are to many nice hotels in this same area to stay at this hotel. The did very little to upgrade this hotel except some of the furniture and bathroom sink from the Holiday Inn that it use to be.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2009

hotel is at the best location in boca raton, very relaxing courtyard with the best
bedding, similar to my home. we had a superb stay and walked or requested the
cpmplimentary shuttle after enjoying dinner and drinks at a very popular fine
dinning location. the staff was very pleasant and quick to assist . starbucks and
BoVA on this location, too. All the best,!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2009

Typically like Wyndham product so tried this newer hotel when traveling on business in Boca Raton. Was not happy with stay. Error in billing, not friendly staff and was not impressed by hotel not a quality Wydham for the area. Will not be back, looks ,like they took Holiday inn and just painted a "PIG"

Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business