“Great Service”
Review of Wyndham Boca Raton

Wyndham Boca Raton
Ranked #7 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for two nights in January and were very impressed with the quality of the service, the friendliness of the staff, and the little extras they provided. Little things like free use of two computers and a printer in the lobby, digital TV stations to go with the flat screen sets, a small but well-equipped fitness center, and free shuttle service within a few mile radius of the hotel. We also liked the pool and pool area. Overall, a very good experience at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This hotel was a welcomed surprise. We booked it through hotwire for a very reasonable price. The bed is comfortable and it was quiet. There is free wifi and they provide an ethernet cable if you wish to connect that way. The pool area is beautiful. The staff was helpful and friendly. I would stay here again.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed here on business for a few days in December. The lobby is very nice but the rooms are dated. It also had a musty smell. Those were really my only issues. The location is right near I-95. There are also several great restaurants in the area. The price was spectacular. My room had one of those balconies but it was small. Next time I will get one of the rooms with the bigger balcony and different style balcony doors. Not bad though. I would consider staying here again. The staff was great as well.

Room Tip: Get a room with the better balcony.
Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My trip included a 10 stay in 4 places. Your property was one place and it is beautiful. When we checked in the front desk the personnal was not guest friendly. The women gave me our keys, and did not direct us to our room. We had to look around for the elevator. She didnt ask if we needed help with our luggage. They were not guest friendly. We had to call for housekeeping because we were cold and needed extra blankets. The blankets are thin. In the toiletry dish we did not get liquid bath gel.The tub stopper did not work so we had to use the shower. .I can not use bar soap so I used my own. However, we did get Woolite packets which was a great perk. I never saw that before in a hotel. I was able to do my hand wash. I needed 2 extra Woolites and housekeeping said they might not have any more. They did bring some an hour later.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family