“Best hotel in Boca/DelRay”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wyndham Boca Raton

Wyndham Boca Raton
Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
New York City, New York
“Best hotel in Boca/DelRay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel several times and have never been disappointed. The staff is friendly, available, helpful and, unlike many of the chain hotels, caring. They go out of their way to see that needs are met. I love the fresh cookies and fruit - and not just old apples! Peaches, pears, bananas are available along with granola bars and fruit juice. There's a friendly doorman who has umbrellas to lend (we had rain), working computers, good books, a very clean lobby and the music...so soothing. No elevator music here! There's even quiet, spa-like music by the pool, which is a so lovely. A fountain gurgles all day and evening, and is lighted at night. The hot tub and pool are immaculate as are the towels, neatly rolled up and placed on lounges.

On my last visit I ate at Rosso which was suberb! All members of our party were happy with both the food and the service - and we're a picky group :) Try the Toscano wine - delicious! Breakfast is available also and is hearty with many choices.

On a previous visit, a small wedding was being held in the pool area which was nicely decorated. I saw the staff being very attentive to the guests.

I've stayed in both queen and double rooms and they're fine. If I had any issues with the hotel, it would be to modernize the rooms, increase the closet size, but they're 100% fine as they are. Ample towels and water pressure, nice amenities. A fridge would be nice but I understand they're available for the asking. The room does have a safe. It's very quiet.

With family in the Boca/DelRay area we'll be returning often!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
KenKaylor, General Manager at Wyndham Boca Raton, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review of our property. We look forward to your many returns to visit family, and I hope to meeti you in person the next time you stay. I also hope that you have a chance to try RED The Steakhouse and our newest addition, TrendTea located in our Cafe above the hotel lobby.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
  • Turkish first
Baar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

The Hotel is fantastic, there is everything you need. The Pool is so peacefull and has
a great setting. The only thing I was missing was the Starbucks Coffee shop in the 2nd Floor
Otherwise I would go there in a heartbeat again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you Silvia L for your kind comments. I am glad that the staff made you feel right at home, I am sorry that the Cafe wasn't open on your recent visit, but it has finally re-opened as TrendTea a very unique tea lounge with a variety of fresh and herbal teas. They are also serving a great coffee and light pastries. We hope to see you again soon.
Richboro, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stayed at this property with my extended family over Labor Day weekend to attend a family event, and was very satisfied. Very clean and well maintained, with a courteous and caring staff. Good Boca Raton location within walking distance of restaurants. Also, close to the highway for easy travel to other southern Florida locations.

I especially enjoyed the lovely, relaxing pool area with comfy chairs. My family enjoyed the casual restaurant for breakfast. We all enjoyed the extra goodies such as 24 hour fresh fruit, snack bars and cookies in the lobby, and complimentary water bottles and coffee/tea in each room. At under $100.00 per night, this is an excellent value for this area. I would stay here again, and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: The junior suites are a great value, and give you room to spead out with a separate sitting room and...
1 Thank Paula S
KenKaylor, General Manager at Wyndham Boca Raton, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thank you Paula S for sharing your recent experiences at the hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the new chaises at our pool as well as our snacks and fruits in the lobby. We believe Rosso is the best breakfast dining experience in town, but we also believe that their lunch and dinner menus are pretty fantastic too, and we hope you have a chance to try them on your next visit. We will have a couple of new amenities to offer when you return as we are converting our Cafe into a Tea Lounge, and we are adding a Yoga Studio on the 5th floor. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Long Island, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Just got back from a 2 night stay at the Wyndham Boca Raton. This was my second stay at this property in the past 2 years and was delighted once again.

The hotel offers incredible value. My rate was about $90 a night, and the amenities, service, and hospitality of the staff were well worth the price. Rooms were very clean and well stocked (with free water bottles even!). Water pressure in the bathroom was very good, and toiletries were of a superb quality. Free wi-fi and free ethernet connection was a nice perk as well.

Staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, ready to answer any questions or cater to any requests. They were always smiling which is rare these days in the hospitality world.

The property itself is well appointed and maintained. The courtyard is well manicured and has a warm pool and hot tub with fountains. There is gentle spa music piped in the background. The lobby has free juices, fruits, and snacks (granola bars, protein bars, etc) at all times. Parking was more than ample, and the location was superb--right off I-95 and within walking distance of many restaurants and shops.

Again, this hotel offers incredible value for the business or leisure traveler. We'll definitely be back.

2 Thank WDWFan1977
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am very proud of our associates and the pride they take in making sure every guest is satisfied! I hope you have had a chance to try our new restuarants Rosso Italia and RED The Steakhouse. Thank you again, we value your business and look forward to serving you again soon!
Clovis, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was my second time to this hotel in the past year. It is such a charming hotel with a warm and friendly staff. Someone is there to open the front door for you, and always with a smile. Check-in is always a breeze. They have fresh fruit out in the morning with granola bars for breakfast. They also offer fresh cookies and lemonade or fruit punch for lunch/dinner time. If it is raining out and you forgot your umbrella, they have some to loan out. It is also located right of Glades which is very convenient to get to.
They just updated the pool area with comfortable and stylish red lounges and chairs. They also have some cabanas which offer tons of shade. Plenty of fresh towels for guests and they even roll them up like a Mexico resort on the lounge chairs. Pool area is immaculate and water temperature of the pool is perfect.
The beds in the room are super comfortable. I always wake up in the middle of the night when I stay at hotels, but not here. I sleep soundly and wake up refreshed. They have Wolfgang Puck coffee and tea in the room with a coffee/maker. They have Bliss products in the bathroom ( my favorite is the soap with the little nubs!) The towels are so soft and fluffy. The air conditioner keeps the room really cool, which I like. They have everything you will need in the room ( safe, tv, alarm clock) you can even request a fridge if you need one.
They now have two restaurants on property ( Red steak house and Rosso Italian restaurant). I only ate at Rosso for breakfast and dinner. It was fantastic. They can make you anything you want if you do not see what you would like on the menu. The chicken I ate there was honestly the best chicken I have ever eaten. I am still craving the dish I ate!
My favorite part of this hotel I found out the last night, while printing out my boarding pass in their computer area. They have 2 large computers with printers and a LIBRARY!!! They have some pretty great books that they offer you to read on your stay. If you are unable to finish the book during your stay they allow you to take it home and return it on your next return visit.
My 2 stays at this hotel unfortunately were for sad circumstances. I am hoping to return and visit my husband's grandmother on a happier occasion. A time where we will be able to use the pool and spend some more time at the hotel. I can not say enough about this place. My husband's parents, uncles, and brother also had a great stay. The staff is always cleaning, always upbeat, and always ask what they can do to make your stay more enjoyable. I love the newspaper under my door every morning and there is always parking.

3 Thank melahoni
WOW! melahoni what an absolutely fabulous review of our hotel! All of us appreciate you taking the time to cover every detail of your visit! I am sorry that this visit was under difficult circumstances, but we want you to visit us often so you can enjoy all of our amenities as well the wonderful attractions around town from the beautiful beaches to some of the finest shopping in the country. I do hope that you will have an opportunity to try RED The Steakhouse for dinner next time, I know you will really enjoy their food! Please always consider us your home away from home, and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Bloomfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

This hotel was very reasonably priced. Very clean, love the decor. Pet friendly. Staff were very friendly and attentive. Attended a wedding there and it was beautiful. The staff did a great job making the place welcoming and were very attentive to the guests at that wedding.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 562SteveS
KenKaylor, General Manager at Wyndham Boca Raton, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
We appreciate your feedback on your recent visit to our hotel. Thank you for recognizing our staff and the service - I have shared your comments with everyone! We love putting on weddings in our courtyard. We look forward to your next visit!
Flemington, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

What a pleasure! The hotel was beautifully laid out, very contemporary, clean, and friendly. We were met with friendly and helpful staff as soon as we walked into the lobby area. Our room was very large and accommodating. We wished we could have used the pool, however, due to Tropical Storm Isaac we just had to look and admire the rec area from the lobby. Had a wonderful covered seating area adjacent to the pool and fountain, with quite a few cabanas for the fair-skinned. Value was exceptional. Nicely located near highways, shopping and restaurants. They have an extremely friendly gentleman with a courtesy SUV who was available to take you off premises for dining or shopping. It was an extreme pleasure staying there. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Janice S
Thank you Janice S for taking the time to describe our hotel. I am sorry that Tropical Storm Isaac put a damper on your visit, but as you mentioned there are many attractions close by to help pass the time. I hope that on your next visit the weather will be sunny and you can enjoy the pool and cabanas. I also hope you have a chance to experience our new restaurants Rosso Italia and RED The Steakhouse when you return.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boca Raton
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
#1 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,300 reviews

Been to Wyndham Boca Raton? Share your experiences!