“great service and very friendly”
Review of Wyndham Boca Raton

Wyndham Boca Raton
Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We just returned from a pleasure weekend at Wyndham Boca Raton, Fl. We have been staying with this hotel......for quite a while, because of the service, cleanliness and friendly staff. We go to Boca Raton, probably, 3 times a year.......just to get away and never stay anywhere else!

Room Tip: any room is a great room!!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
KenKaylor, General Manager at Wyndham Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you for being such a loyal guest! We hope that you will always consider us your home away from home when you visit from Orlando, and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,546)

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I can not discribe the quality of the service that I got from this Hotel, this was top 5 stars. The location was just perfect with all the shopping malls. The restaurants were high class. The personnel was very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank F B
KenKaylor, General Manager at Wyndham Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thanks for sharing your experience! We pride ourselves in our associates and their service. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed our new restaurants RED The Steakhouse and Rosso Italia. We hope that you will always consider us your Home Away From Home when traveling to the Boca Raton area.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The staff at the reservation desk were extremely nice and pleasant. From the moment we checked in until we checked out, we were pleased with the service of this hotel. The pool was closed on the day we checked in due to a wedding. Since we had children with us, the front desk apologized profusely. I explained that it was okay since we were heading to a Miami Marlins baseball game anyway and the kids wouldn't have an opportunity to swim until the next day anyway. They then gave us free breakfast vouchers for the wonderful Italian restaurant on the premises. I assured them that it was not necessary but they insisted. How much more could anyone ask for?? The kids did have the opportunity to swim the following day and enjoyed the beautiful pool very much. The cabana's and the ultra soft towels provided on each chair were wonderful! I remember this hotel from when I was a kid growing up in Boca and it in no way showed it's age. The rooms were very comfortable and the added "girl friendly" welcome basket was awesome. It consisted of body towels, robe, slippers, loafa, candles, and bath salts. How fun is that? We will definately return to this hotel and I'm sure you would be happy if you choose to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank the4ofus95

Thank you for sharing your experiences from your recent visit. I too apologize for the pool closure for the wedding and dinner. We do enjoy hosting a number of weddings throughout the year, but it is rare that we close the pool for a period longer than the actual ceremony. I am glad to hear that the Front Desk took good care of you and your family! I am also glad that you enjoyed Rosso Italia our new 3 meal a day restaurant. Hopefully next time you can experience our new RED The Steakhouse. Our Female Friendly rooms are a big success, with families and particularly with the women business travelers - did you know that $1 for each paid room night for those rooms goes to the local Making Strides for Breast Cancer? To date we have donated over $17,000. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

your staff, especially brandon and emmanuel were great. i had to make an emergency trip to boca raton when my husband ended up in the icu at boca raton regional. i did not know where i was going to stay but someone in boca referred me to your hotel. i was tired when i arrived and not thinking clearly. brandon especially made me feel at home and at ease staying in a city i have never been to. brandon, as well as other staff at wyndham were so very kind and helpful. i did not feel like a stranger here. any information i needed or item i needed was taken care of quickly and efficiently. the womans retreat room was lovely and was just what i needed when i was making trips back and forth to the hospital. we ended up delaying our flight to stay an extra day when my husband was released. brandon was always patient and kind even when i knew he was busy at the desk. we will come back to boca raton again, but next time to vacation and we will definitely stay at the wyndham. thank you so much.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
KenKaylor, General Manager at Wyndham Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

First of all Mitzi B, we all hope that your husband is feeling much better and fully recovered! Thank you so much for your kind comments about our associates, and particularly Emmanuel and Brandon! I am sharing your review with all of them. We want you to always consider our hotel your Home Away From Home when in the Boca Raton area. We will look forward to your next visit with your healthy husband to relax and enjoy all of our amenities!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

The people at the hotel were incredibly friendly and accommodating. The Hotel was clean, the pool was clean and big enough. They allowed you to swim till 10 at night, and the pool was fun to go in. when we had ANY issues they were attended to very quickly. we had to elongate our state due to the tropical storm and they were very easy and helpful to deal with. The rooms were big enough, clean (were cleaned daily and attended to well) When we needed extra towels or pillows they were right on top of it. They had a 24 hour washer and dryer in the hotel to be able to take care of your clothes without having to send it out. They had restaurants on the premises which were very good and the food was excellent. every aspect of this hotel made my wife and I feel better than we have it in NY, since these people here were kind, warm and totally helpful. It is centrally located and they had a complimentary shuttle van that would take you anywhere you wanted to go. I would advise anyone who needs a place to stay in Boca to stay here.

Room Tip: Any will do and a real good whichever one you take
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
KenKaylor, General Manager at Wyndham Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Thank you Barry K for such a wonderful review of the hotel! We are sorry that the storm caused you delays in your plans, but we were happy to have you with us. We are so proud of our new restaurants RED The Steakhouse and Rosso Italia and delighted that you enjoyed both. We look forward to your next visit... Storm Free of course!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I recently dropped my child off at Lynn University. The Wyndham was a perfect place to stay! Not only was it close to the university, but was it was close to Starbucks, fun restaurants and a wonderful mall. The staff was always kind and courteous and very helpful! In addition, the staff at the front desk were amazingly capable and made sure that all our requests were handled with excellence! My younger son came with us, and there were fun things for him to do at the hotel as well, a beautiful pool, and a nice fitness room. The restaurant in the hotel was equally wonderful, the service was great and the food delicious! Thank you for making our transition to college life go so smoothly!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Well we hope hope it wasn't goodbye forever!? We hope you will consider us your Home Away from Home for those special Parent Weekends, home football games, end of classes and start of next semester visits! I am thrilled that the staff took such good careof you and your family. We see many parents this time of year for Lynn, FAU, and Palm Beach CC and we understand how difficult it can be to get the students settled in and say goodbye! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I was quite anxious dropping my child off at Lynn University. The Wyndham Boca Raton made my stay very comfortable while I moved my child into college. The proximity to the university, and several different malls, helped us settle in. The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. My room was comfortable and clean. I will definitely stay there again while visiting my child.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
KenKaylor, General Manager at Wyndham Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

I am delighted that our associates made your stay more enjoyable. As the closest full service hotel to Lynn University, FAU, and Palm Beach County CC, we see many parents go through the annual ritual of enrollment and housing as school begins. As a parent of two grown sons I understand completely how stressful that time can be. We look forward to many of your visits over the next four years. Please always consider us your Home Away from Home!