“Shinju is a great addition to BOCA dining”

Shinju Japanese Buffet
Ranked #63 of 863 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2012

My Mom's in Boca for the winters and when my wife and u came down with her in December we noticed this restaurant. We ate here twice then and it was where I went straught from the Tri-rail when she picked me up now in march 2012. I've had both lunch and dinner here
Fresh food, lots of choices and not too much $. Higher dinner prices but dinner included raw oysters and clams on the half shell, yum!
Go hungry, you won't be disappointed

Reviewed March 4, 2012

We eat here about every two weeks, and every time it's been wonderful! We are still novice sushi eaters but that's the beauty here, you get to try new sushi items and love them or leave them it doesn't matter! Also, they have great ribs which yes makes no sense but they are great! Everytime we go I get the stir fry you can add whatever veggy's you like, plus beef chicken or shrimp and add your own sauce...it's a very good! We have always gotten there at about 5 to 5:15 and every time we are leaving about an hour later there is already a line. Also cheaper to go in the week, but worth it whenever you go!

Reviewed February 23, 2012

Really a great place. Go early or lines get long to get in. Well worth the wait though. All the food was fresh. Sushi assortment was amazing. Hamachi food was fresh and cooked to order, good selection. Green tea ice cream very good. Truly shot down my image of a buffet.
A must goto place for the Sushi and Japanese food lover.

1  Thank K9gsd1
Reviewed February 4, 2012

This is one of the best all u can eat sushi/chinese buffet that we have ever seen...

The sushi has some very unusual rolls.
The chines food ( I normally never try any since I come for sushi) is GREAT..some of the best mussels in black bean sauce that I have had.
Soups are killer..esp., the Hot an Sour..
Desserts could use some help..and fruit needs to be more ripened..all the melons were too hard to have even be cut in the first place.

We have been here 3 times already and will continue to support this place .

Reviewed January 17, 2012

I have to admit I am not a big fan of most buffet's but this one is pretty good. Everything I ate I enjoyed. The sushi was delicious. It had a nice variety of rolls along with great sashimi. It was obviously fresh. The stir fry was perfect. The chinese food was good too. I would recommend a visit. For the price you can't beat it. It is cheaper during the week for those that are looking to save. But the price is still good considering the amount of food and the quality.