“We Went on a Tuna Tear!”
Review of Sushi Ray

Sushi Ray
Ranked #311 of 818 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Miami, Florida
“We Went on a Tuna Tear!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Loved my first visit to Sushi Ray, and not just because whom I meet and broke bread with, although that was a big reason!

The service was impeccable. From the gentleman who greeted me upon my arrival, to our energetic, available and attentive without being overbearing waiter.

Loved the decor. The rock face of the main bar, back lit in blue, makes a nice impression.

The food rocked too. We had some various tuna dishes and one was more impressive than the next.

The price was right in line, too.

Can't wait to go back. Find me on YouTube, I have some video restaurant reviews there. Cabeza, OUT!!

• Visited November 2012

Boca Raton, Florida
“I don't get it”
Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

The place was packed. This was my second time here. The $13 miso sea bass was tiny and tasteless. It was easy overcooked and dry. The portions are all Small and the menu way overpriced. My main course of hibachi chicken was equaly disappointing. The chicken cubes were so dry and overcooked i could not finish. Maybe they do sushi right but nothing else

Coram, New York
“Loved it!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Best sushi in Boca Raton ... Beautiful inside and out ... except you're sitting in a shopping mall near the parking lot?!

Visited October 2011
Houston, Texas
“Great family restaurant”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We eat here every year when visiting our family. We love it and are so happy that our 22 month old loves it too! The rice is super yummy and hard not to eat before your meat is ready. The sushi is great too. We love the hibachi style grill and the service is always great. We look forward to going back each year!

Visited July 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

everything is amazing the service is good everything quick the thing i liked the most is the rice well done taste amazing and the rest of my family also had the best meal they have tasted it is good u must come.

• Visited July 2011