All reviewssmall airporttilted kiltfront desksenior ratewhole foodsexecutive airportthe breakfast areaflorida atlantic universityyogurtfree breakfastwaffle makermarriott standardshot tubstayed one nightclean hoteleach morningthe entire staff
Reviewed January 20, 2011

No fridge or micro wave in room, when asked to get one was told none available. Room had a little bit of an odor, carpet was showing age and dead bolt on door would not stay in an unlocked position-which is better than the alternative. Pool was heated to a comfortable temp, and it has a common hot tub which was I enjoyed. Over all not a bad hotel, just not up to Marriott standards

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. Thank you for your business and support. We appreciate your comments and feedback. Currently, we are in the process of updating our hotel. Please let us know the next time you are coming back to the area. We would love to have you stay with us again and see our the improvements we are making. Thank you again for your comments and support.

Hospitably,

Kaitlyn Reim- Wentworth

Reviewed November 28, 2010

Wanted a good value hotel in a location convenient for the beaches at Boca and Delray and also for visiting Miami - the Fairfield fitted the bill. The staff were very friendly and helpful; the breakfast is great and includes a waffle-maker which produced consistently good results; the pool area is pleasant enough although, with the beach at Boca a 5 minute drive away we didn't need to use it much. With Publix and Whole Foods supermarkekets a short drive and plenty of restaurants it's easy to find a place to eat. Best to go for a suite - much more room as well as fridge/microwave.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2010

Thank you, very much for your business and support. Thank you for you’re your post. We appreciate the feedback. We are so thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to have you back in the near future. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 9, 2010

This Fairfield Inn is right near the Boca Airport and Town Center area. It is an OK place to stay with few negatives. The internet connection was very weak and sporadic. They do allow pets which is not my favorite thing as when I walked out of my room, there was someone with 2 dogs walking in front of me. The room had a dehumidifier which was noisy. On the plus side, the room was clean and quiet except for the noise of doors closing. Breakfast was fine and the staff was very good. And the price was very good for the Boca area although we did use a coupon from one of those turnpike brochures.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2011

Thank you very much for your business and taking time to write this review. I am so sorry to hear that you had a sporadic internet connection while you were with us. We have a brand new lobby! We would love to have you back to see the changes we have made. Thanks again for your feeback. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2010

This is a nice Marriot property and about 3 miles from a local beach. We stayed here in transit to Miami. The property was not within walking distance of many restaurants but there is a Whole Foods about a mile away and that was adequate for our needs. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good. There was only one computer in the business center portion directly next to the front desk. I recommend the hotel invest in a second computer for the guests.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2010

Just returned from a 2-day business-related stay at the hotel. From the moment I walked into the hotel I knew this was going to be a great stay! I was greeted with warmth and the entire check-in process was swift. The young lady at the front desk was friendly, efficient and told me about all the amenities. The rooms are not large but very comfortable. When I walked in, I was surprised by the pleasant smell as well as a dehumidifier in the room! Clean linens, spacious bathroom, the only downside is the older TV in the room. They have free wi-fi and an excellent deluxe continental breakfast! It's off the beaten path but are located next to an executive airport and off the highway. However, I didn't hear any noise from the highway or the airport. I would definitely recommend this hotel to a business travel or families traveling on a budget. It's not a resort but comfortable enough for a pleasant stay in the heart of a pricey city of Boca. All in all, 2 thumbs up!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business