All reviewssmall airporttilted kiltfront desksenior ratewhole foodsexecutive airportthe breakfast areaflorida atlantic universityyogurtfree breakfastwaffle makermarriott standardshot tubstayed one nightclean hoteleach morningthe entire staff
Reviewed November 16, 2017

We recently stayed here for 4 nights. We had multiple family members also staying at this hotel. While it wasn't horrible, none of us would return as there are many other options in Boca with better service. We first arrived early evening after a long day of travel. My parents' room had to be changed right away as they were put on the 4th floor and the roof was leaking on to the bed. They were quickly changed to another room. This room, the light above the sink was broken, and they were told "maintenance is not in until the morning". My dad ended up fixing the light himself. The woman at the desk was not very helpful and had an attitude. My husband and I stayed in a suite. We were put in a suite that had a broken toilet. We called maintenance in the morning and they came and said "they fixed it". When we arrived back at the hotel that night, it had not been fixed. He simply poured something down the drain which did nothing. We asked to switch rooms, which they did. Overall, it wasn't a terrible stay, but I would never go back. In addition, this is a pet friendly hotel which is clearly stated on their website, so if you have an allergy stay away. The breakfast was mediocre. We ended up going out for breakfast.

Room Tip: Suite not worth it, not much bigger than regular room
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Very nice property. Well maintained and staffed. Rooms are spacious and current. Breakfast buffet is nicely done with a nice range of options.

Hotel is near everything and easy to access. Not a lot of congestion nearby.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Our stay in Florida was a time of great difficulty as we were mourning the loss of a relative and Mark Nymel, the Night Auditer, created a supportive atmosphere for us. There was an emergency and he was there for us at the time. It was very important to us because he helped accommodate us with another room when there was a serious emergency in our room. We would be happy to stay again at the Fairfield Inn at Boca Raton any time.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Stayed at this hotel two nights for a long weekend getaway in the Boca Raton/Deerfield Beach areas. Hotel is located right near the executive airport, but not really around any stores or restaurants. It is about 15 minutes by car to the downtown Boca area as well as the ocean beaches and right off I-95. Parking was free as well.

Check-in was fine. Front desk person was friendly and took care of me right away, though she did not mention my Rewards Level, which 9/10 hotels do mention, based on my Gold level, but that’s no big deal. Lobby was nice and the breakfast area was large and also featured a large TV. Breakfast items were standard and what was expected for the Fairfield brand and was just fine. The outdoor pool area was clean and large enough, though I didn’t use it. Also featured a jacuzzi.

The room itself was clean and the furniture seemed in good shape and the room didn’t seem worn, as sometimes can be the case in high turnover hotels near airports or roads. Room was stocked as I requested with extra towels and other items. Bed was comfortable, the bathroom/shower area was a bit small but overall just fine. No view for this hotel however, you look out over hangars and the runways for the airport.

I would stay as well again as the location worked for my needs and the room rates were very fair for this part of Florida.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

The front desk agent:
A. recognized Platinum status
B. offered welcome amenity points and a bag with water/snacks
C. Offered complimentary suite upgrade.
D. smiled
(Thank you! and-wow!; I cant remember the last time I was offered all of these :-)
Suite was quite nice and the bed was comfortable. Great water pressure in the shower with both hot and cold water available. (A lot of hotels just settle for warm which is really unpleasant)
Perfect stay overall.
I did not particularly enjoy the breakfast offerings, but the bananas were delicious!:-)

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo