“Had a great stay!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton
Ranked #17 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 19, 2008

My boyfriend and I just got back from Florida yesterday : ( but we really did enjoy our stay at the Fairfield. Check in was easy and quick, front desk staff for very polite and friendly. Beds were comfy, room was clean, front desk always was there to help us out whether we need directions, reccomendations, extra ice buckets and towels...Pool area we loved, so quiet and quaint, surrounded by palm trees, went in the hot tub every night and nobody else was even out there with us. It was great! Breakfast in the morning we loved as well. Great selection to pick from, never had to wait a long time for anything and was also kept extremely clean. Hotel was close to the main expressway 95 which made getting places very easy. Probably our best stay ever at a Fairfield and we have stayed at a few in the past. Would stay there again for sure!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 8, 2008

This was my second time staying at this hotel. The first time was a couple of years ago and the experience was better. This time it was for only one night but I think there was a drop off in quality. The front desk staff was fine and accomodated our room request. The room's cleanliness was at best fair. There were ants around the bathroom sink (dead) and on the bathroom floor (alive)....the carpet was somewhat worn and the bedding needed upgrading. Overall, we weren't happy with the room but being exhausted from the long travel and knowing we would just be in it briefly, we accepted it. The outdoor pool was not clean which explained why it was 90 degrees and sunny and no one in it. The free breakfast was okay and the check out went without incident. If we had booked for longer than the one night, we would probably have gone to another hotel.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2008

With having some problems at another hotel i stayed at I thought it was time to check out the Fairfield Inn in Boca Raton, Florida. I have to say based on my experience i will NEVER stay at another FairField Inn Resorts again; even if i am paid to do so...

I arrived there one week ago this past Thursday. When i checked in it seemed the hotel clerk was very friendly and professional. I do not remember her name but remember she is from haiti. A short time after i checked in i went to get my stuff and was told my "AMERICAN EXPRESS CORPORATE CREDIT CARD W/OUT A LIMIT" Was declined. I gave her the card again and this time she had No problems approving it.

The room i was given was a nice size room. I slept very comfortable but the next night because of the people above making noises i asked to be switched to another room. Well the women from Haiti assisted me. I first asked her since i was having problems if i could switch rooms and have a fridge. She told me there would be a charge of $20.00/night to do that (For a suit) i then told her no. I asked her about a fridge and she said i would have to pay $10.00 a night for the fridge and they couldnt bring it to me until the next day. I didnt agree to these charges but was moved to another room.

Anyways the following day i went to check out and this is where the fun began. I was asked for my credit card again because i had an outstanding balance of $85.00; i gave him my credit card. I then saw on the receipt i was charged an additional night (For that night) when infact i was checking out. Well..... I told him about this and he seemed to NOT Care. After getting into an argument with him about this he wrote on the bottom of my "SALES RECEIPT" that this amount would be charged back.. No problem i left the hotel..

A couple days ago i accessed my online statement and found out that he never reversed these charges and charged me an additional $10.00. I called the hotel and got a run around; i then spoke with Jessie who said "The 10.00 was a CREDIT not a charge" i told him that wasnt true.Jessie also told me i was there an extra night; i told him i had proof but he didnt care. Upon further investigation he determined that i didnt stay that additional night and the the $85.00 wasnt reversed and there was a $10.00 charge also.

He said he was giving me a credit for these charges.

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE STAY AT THIS HOTEL! I NEVER WILL STAY HERE AGAIN EITHER. UNPROFESSIONAL ALL AWAY. The Hotel itself is nice; i didnt hear any noises from Planes which was a suprise.

UNFRIENDLY AND RUDE STAFF 100%....

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2008

Recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn Boca Raton. On the whole our room OK. The linens were clean and we didn't have to worry about those "hotel bedspreads" which was nice. The bathtub was extremely clean. The only issues we had were the many ants all around the coffee machine. Also, there was no remote for the outdated TV. We were given a remote by the front desk but it didn't work. The breakfast was OK( bagels and muffins were terrible) and there needed to be more than one waffle station. The hotel was fully booked so at breakfast time it was impossible to get waffles. For what they charge per night, I expected a little more. Oh and watch out for the "bed tax". I've stayed at many hotels and have never had to pay taxes on my bed in addition to room tax. Probably won't stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fl0ridaResident
Reviewed March 5, 2008

My stay was for weeklong business trip. The room was adequate and clean. The hotel was easy to get in and out of including quick highway access. Although the hotel is sandwiched between I-95 and the Boca Raton airport, I did not hear any noise. I could hear when the white noise of when traffic picked up during rush hour but it was not noticeable. The free breakfast was good with yogurt and microwaveable breakfast sandwiches so a get and go was very easy. I will definitely stay here again. And, there is a great movie theater just down the road for evening entertainment.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed February 23, 2008

After a terrible stay at a nearby hotel, our family was able to book 3 nights at the Fairfield Inn Suites. From the moment we entered the hotel, the staff was extremely helpful.

We originally were booked 4 nights at a nearby hotel that turned out to be a dump! We walked into the Fairfield hoping that they had a room available for our family. We were pleased to find out there were rooms available for the same price we paid for the "other" hotel. The person at the front desk didn't even think I was crazy when I wanted to see a room before we actually booked!

Anyway, the room was fine, not very big for 5 people but beggers can't be choosers. The complimentary breakfast was perfect for our family. The pool was heated and clean. The hot tub was not so hot but my husband and daughter enjoyed it anyway.

The one manager on duty (didn't get his name) was very nice. He walked around and made sure the guests had what they needed.. They also had a Manager's Cocktail Hour on Tues and Thurs where they served free beer, wine, water and appetizers. That was very nice.

Overall, it was a pleasant stay!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family