“I would use this hotel again”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton
Ranked #17 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This hotel was central to my events while in Florida fir the weekend! I was able to navigate well back and forth in traffic to Fort Lauderdale ,then to Palm Beach and back. The hotel created a wonderful at home feeling plus the warmth of the staff helped tremendously. My sister and I was very happy to be in this warm and safe environment.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SherrylAnnJames
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Dear SherrylAnnJames,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We appreciate any and all comments and the time you've taken to write them. I am so happy that you felt at home while staying with us and that you found the staff to be warm and helpful! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stayed here several times in the past because it was one of the few hotels in the area that didn't charge a pet fee. Apparently starting Monday June 3rd they charge a $50 pet fee. I had stayed here memorial day weekend with my dog and checked in no problem. However when I arrived on the 12th the front desk manager didn't tell me about the new policy until 5 minutes after I checked in and I was bringing my bags up to the room despite the fact that my dog was sitting right in front of him when I checked in. He told me there was no flexibility in waiving the fee even though their website wasn't updated with their new policy.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank frankg8r

Dear frankg8r,

First I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write your review. I do sincerely apologize that our new Pet Cleaning Fee was an inconvenience and not explained to you properly or at the correct moment. We have been updating all of the websites with the new policy, unfortunately these things take a little time to update. Although, our new Pet Cleaning Fee stands firm, I invite you to please contact me the next time you are interested in staying with us and I will be happy to work something out with you.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We decided we would try a new beach out and we decided on Boca Raton. This hotel is not on the beach, but it is a short and scenic 5 minute drive to the beaches. Brandon at the front desk is a very friendly face and remembers who you are each and every time you pass by. The other staff is great too. Miss Maggie who works the breakfast area is a super sweet lady. My 2 year old has been a little accident prone lately and gets upset about it. Miss Maggie did everything she could to help us clean up the mess and get a new item. Great hotel, great value, but the staff is the best part.

Room Tip: higher rooms have much better view, but rooms over the pool are subject to loud noises
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank truefan7
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear truefan7,

I hope you enjoyed your time at the beach here in Boca Raton. Brandon and Maggie B. are going to be so happy once they read your review! I'm so glad to know that they made your stay comfortable and enjoyable. I want you to know that we appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I've recently taken several trips to Boca to visit the market office of my company and each time I've stayed at this property. It is perfect for what I need after a long day at the office. The rooms are very comfortable and, for being right next to the interstate and adjacent to a business airport, it is very quiet! Breakfast has recently been upgraded from continental to a full hot breakfast and it is delicious. Only thing that would make it better would be mini fridges and microwaves in every room, but that would not be a reason for me to choose a different place to stay.

Room Tip: If you need a mini fridge, ask ahead while booking. I've stayed 3 times, but only had a mini fr...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Dear laurynburton42,

It makes my heart smile to know that you feel at home while staying with us. I'm glad you've enjoyed the new hot breakfast items, it's a great way to start the morning. We have recently renovated and now all of our rooms have fridges and the suites have both fridge and microwave. Thank you for staying with us many times and we look forward to your return. We also appreciate you taking the time for writing such a wonderful review and rating us 5 stars! Thank you!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We stayed for two nights, personnel very kind, room clean, good breakfast and wifi. But we want to specify that front desk employee Mr. Brandon Philpart, who attended us at ckeck in/check out is the most kind and educated person we've encountered at the various hotels we stayed during our trip to Florida. Congratulations to him and to your hotel for having him as personnel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Dear Patricia F,

WOW! Brandon is going to be thrilled with this review, as am I! Thank you so very much for your kind words. I'm so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay. We hope that the next time you visit Boca you will stay with us again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Clean, clean, clean, with easy on the wallet rates. We were here over a holiday weekend and stayed an extra day. Well located close to the interstate, restaurants, shops, and movies.
Friendly staff,and a free hot or cold breakfast.
We would book here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear marcia s,

Thank you for your great review! I'm thrilled that we didn't have to break the bank to give you a clean, clean, clean room! How wonderful that you enjoyed your stay so much that you added an extra night! Thank you for commenting on how friendly the staff is. We try very hard to make all of our guests welcome. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

It was excelent breakfast and the stay was good.
I really enjoy it.
The people in the front desk very friendly and professional
The pool is small but it is clean and i enjoyed.
I planning to be back soon

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Deborath M,

I'm so very happy you had an enjoyable stay! Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It is always very much appreciated. I'm glad to know you found the staff to be very friendly and professional and that you also enjoyed our breakfast and pool. We hope to see you again soon!