“Great value”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Ontario, Canada
“Great value”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Clean, clean, clean, with easy on the wallet rates. We were here over a holiday weekend and stayed an extra day. Well located close to the interstate, restaurants, shops, and movies.
Friendly staff,and a free hot or cold breakfast.
We would book here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Dear marcia s,

Thank you for your great review! I'm thrilled that we didn't have to break the bank to give you a clean, clean, clean room! How wonderful that you enjoyed your stay so much that you added an extra night! Thank you for commenting on how friendly the staff is. We try very hard to make all of our guests welcome. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

It was excelent breakfast and the stay was good.
I really enjoy it.
The people in the front desk very friendly and professional
The pool is small but it is clean and i enjoyed.
I planning to be back soon

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Deborath M,

I'm so very happy you had an enjoyable stay! Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It is always very much appreciated. I'm glad to know you found the staff to be very friendly and professional and that you also enjoyed our breakfast and pool. We hope to see you again soon!
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Overall I have to say we were pleased with the experience. We used to saty at hampton inn in boca on yamato rd, and we felt Fairfield was a very similar hotel, the difference was that it was 30% cheaper.
I would say the strengths were:
1. noise from the airport was innocuous, although we could hear the cars from I-95, nothing too bad
2. room was reasonably clean. it's not a hilton, bear in mind.
3. pool area is surprisingly good.
4. service is good, we liked the staff
5. location is very good, close to lots of things
6. coin laundry on premises, only $1.25 per load.

points we did not like so much:
1. dogs in the hotel
2. wireless internet signal was terrible. had to plug the cable in. however, i noticed that they are installing new wireless antennas.
3. Tv signal was also bad, some channels were not possible to watch.
4. breakfast tables and chairs could be cleaner.
5. we had problems with the sink and with the fridge, they solved quickly, but still..
6. air conditioning could be cleaner, we could see filth inside, and no digital controls.

Like I said, some minor flaws and a fair price. We will probably come again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Dear CZA2012,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review! We appreciate all comments and will definitely look into the issues you were not completely satisfied with. We are a pet friendly hotel, and I apologize if this was an inconvenience for you. I am happy to know that you enjoyed the pool, liked the staff, and we were able to fix the problem you had with the sink and fridge. We are in the middle of an internet upgrade, hopefully the next you visit us you will have a much better experience with the wifi. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks again!
Concord, North Carolina
Reviewed May 13, 2013

arriving at the hotel was very easy. right off the highway and behind a small airport..to my surprise it was very quiet and noise free.and we were on the 2nd floor and facing the highway..we were unable to use their free breakfast but thier coffe smelled good...and you can,t beat their price for the rooms..front desk were very friendly..free wi-fi, but no computers to use in the lobby..overall it was a very good experience

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear juan t,

Thank you for writing your review. Each and every comment is greatly appreciated! I'm sorry that you did not have time to try our complimentary breakfast. I hope that next time you visit you'll be able to enjoy our newest items...scrambled eggs and sausage. If you thought the coffee smelled good, wait til you taste it! Most guests feel that it can be noisy in the rooms but as you stated, it's a nice surprise when you enter and realize you can't hear the outside noise! Thank you for recognizing the staff to be friendly. We all try very hard to make sure all of our guests are comfortable and made to feel at home. I'm glad you were able to use the free wifi but we do also have a lobby computer, I'm sorry if you were not able to find it. Any one of our staff would be happy to show you exactly where it is the next time you visit us and need to use the lobby computer and printer. Again, thank you for your review and I'm glad you had a very good experience and enjoyed your stay!
Thame, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I will start by saying I do not recognise the hotel described by EthanB in the review dated May 8th. I stayed here 18th to 20th April with my husband. It wasn't entirely trouble free, as someone had left their vehicle under our window and the car alarm went off all night, the night staff tried very hard to find the owner without success. BUT, any problem can be sorted out with the right attitude from the management and staff, they moved us, upgraded us and refunded us for that night. The attitude was conciliatory but not subservient, the Manager handled it in a way that left us satistlfied. In fact all the Staff we met were pleasant and attentive to us.
The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. The pool was great and a decent size, clean and a comfortable temperature. Breakfast was more than adequate and the breakfast area was kept clean. We also appreciated the fresh warm cookies in the evenings (a very nice touch)
I would definitely stay here again when I visit Boca.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Catawayo,

First let me start by thanking you for your comments and taking the time to write your review. It is extremely appreciated by all of us especially your first sentence. I want to apologize again for the inconvenience of the car alarm sounding throughout the night. I'm glad that we were able to rectify the situation and that you were able to be comfortable in the suite upgrade. I am so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay from the use of the pool to the cleanliness of the room and attentiveness of the staff. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Boca Raton. We'll be sure to save you some of our delicious cookies!
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed here for four nights and found it to be very quiet considering Interstate 95 was out front of the hotel, and an airport behind. Nice breakfast every morning 6:30 to 9:30 but there could be more tables. Nice pool and hot tub also. The senior rate per night can't be beat anywhere else in this area - believe me, I know! Based on all this and the clean room, I'm giving this an excellent rating.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Dear Doug S,

WOW! Thank you for your excellent rating! I am thrilled about your review and I appreciate you taking the time to write it. I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast every morning and found the room to be not only quiet but clean as well. We do our very best to make sure all of our valued guests, such as yourself, have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. We hope to see you again soon!
port st lucie, florida
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We needed a place to stay with our 2 dogs. Fairfield Inn did not charge a pet fee, the room and bathroom were clean. I was a bit hesitant they were close to a small airport, I thought we would hear planes all night, but we never heard any thing or any one when we were in the room.
My only complaint was the room was humid, and felt damp. Over all it was a really nice place to stay and the price was reasonable,

• Stayed May 2013
Dear wheeltoys,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. Each and every comment is greatly appreciated! I'm happy you chose to stay with us despite your hesitation that we are near a small airport. But as you can see, there's no noise =)
We look forward to having you and your doggies stay with us again soon!