Overall I have to say we were pleased with the experience. We used to saty at hampton inn in boca on yamato rd, and we felt Fairfield was a very similar hotel, the difference was that it was 30% cheaper.
I would say the strengths were:
1. noise from the airport was innocuous, although we could hear the cars from I-95, nothing too bad
2. room was reasonably clean. it's not a hilton, bear in mind.
3. pool area is surprisingly good.
4. service is good, we liked the staff
5. location is very good, close to lots of things
6. coin laundry on premises, only $1.25 per load.
points we did not like so much:
1. dogs in the hotel
2. wireless internet signal was terrible. had to plug the cable in. however, i noticed that they are installing new wireless antennas.
3. Tv signal was also bad, some channels were not possible to watch.
4. breakfast tables and chairs could be cleaner.
5. we had problems with the sink and with the fridge, they solved quickly, but still..
6. air conditioning could be cleaner, we could see filth inside, and no digital controls.
Like I said, some minor flaws and a fair price. We will probably come again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton Hotel Boca Raton
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Boca Raton
- Fairfield Inn Boca Raton
- Fairfield Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Fairfield Inn