“Decent place to stay in Boca Raton”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton
Ranked #17 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I will start by saying I do not recognise the hotel described by EthanB in the review dated May 8th. I stayed here 18th to 20th April with my husband. It wasn't entirely trouble free, as someone had left their vehicle under our window and the car alarm went off all night, the night staff tried very hard to find the owner without success. BUT, any problem can be sorted out with the right attitude from the management and staff, they moved us, upgraded us and refunded us for that night. The attitude was conciliatory but not subservient, the Manager handled it in a way that left us satistlfied. In fact all the Staff we met were pleasant and attentive to us.
The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. The pool was great and a decent size, clean and a comfortable temperature. Breakfast was more than adequate and the breakfast area was kept clean. We also appreciated the fresh warm cookies in the evenings (a very nice touch)
I would definitely stay here again when I visit Boca.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear Catawayo,

First let me start by thanking you for your comments and taking the time to write your review. It is extremely appreciated by all of us especially your first sentence. I want to apologize again for the inconvenience of the car alarm sounding throughout the night. I'm glad that we were able to rectify the situation and that you were able to be comfortable in the suite upgrade. I am so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay from the use of the pool to the cleanliness of the room and attentiveness of the staff. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Boca Raton. We'll be sure to save you some of our delicious cookies!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed here for four nights and found it to be very quiet considering Interstate 95 was out front of the hotel, and an airport behind. Nice breakfast every morning 6:30 to 9:30 but there could be more tables. Nice pool and hot tub also. The senior rate per night can't be beat anywhere else in this area - believe me, I know! Based on all this and the clean room, I'm giving this an excellent rating.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Dear Doug S,

WOW! Thank you for your excellent rating! I am thrilled about your review and I appreciate you taking the time to write it. I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast every morning and found the room to be not only quiet but clean as well. We do our very best to make sure all of our valued guests, such as yourself, have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We needed a place to stay with our 2 dogs. Fairfield Inn did not charge a pet fee, the room and bathroom were clean. I was a bit hesitant they were close to a small airport, I thought we would hear planes all night, but we never heard any thing or any one when we were in the room.
My only complaint was the room was humid, and felt damp. Over all it was a really nice place to stay and the price was reasonable,

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear wheeltoys,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. Each and every comment is greatly appreciated! I'm happy you chose to stay with us despite your hesitation that we are near a small airport. But as you can see, there's no noise =)
We look forward to having you and your doggies stay with us again soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

They have a wonderful continental breakfast. It is huge. The rooms were very clean. Very comfortable. It's close to shopping and centrally located to Delray Beach. It's an excellent buy. Very well priced hotel. Extremely friendly staff. I enjoy cleanliness and its really a clean place.

I give these folks 5 stars.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sharon557
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Sharon557,

WOW 5 Stars? Thank you! That's amazing and I appreciate your comments more than you know. It's great that you found our staff extremely friendly and the hotel clean and comfortable. I hope you found some great buys when you when out shopping and enjoyed some time in nearby Delray Beach. We'd love to have you back soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Always stay here when visiting my daughter at FAU. Very friendly and helpful staff, and great for the price. Clean and neat rooms, nice pool area, free WI-FI and breakfast. So close to campus and very reasonable. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Their suites are only a bit more and make for a more comfortable trip.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jan s

Dear jan s,

Thank you for your kind words and informative review. It's good to know that you enjoy the complimentary breakfast and free WiFi and also that you're able to relax in the pool area. I'm glad that the hotel is more than just a convenient location to FAU for you, that you find our staff to be friendly and helpful. We hope that you continue to stay with us even after your daughter graduates from FAU, even if it's for a quick weekend get-a-way.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I found this hotel when I searched the pet friendly hotel website. It had good ratings. The staff was nice and welcomed my wife, my two West Highland Terriers, and me with open arms. When we experienced a problem with the dehumidifier in our room and were thinking of checking out early, Brandon, the front desk manager, came to our rescue and upgraded us to a much nicer room at no additional cost. It made our stay much more enjoyable.

Room Tip: Make sure you book a suite on the second floor or higher.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gary C

Dear Gary C,

What a fantastic review! Brandon is especially excited. When he read the review he said "I remember them, they were so nice!" I'm so glad that you found our staff welcoming and that they were able to assist you to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time to write your review, it is much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you and your doggy's the next time you visit Boca!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Nice clean hotel, I have a bigger family, 4 kids, and the suites fit us better because of the sofa bed. Breakfast was very good every morning. The only thing I didn't like was there was no exhaust fan in the bathroom and the sofa bed that pulls out in the suite when opened and extended blocked the way to the door and you had to climb over the bed to get to the door. This was only a problem of course during sleeping hours.
Otherwise I thought this hotel was very nice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jayciel
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Jayciel,

I'd like to express my appreciation to you for taking the time to write your review. It's good to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. I'm happy to know that you found the room to be clean and that you also enjoyed our Free Breakfast now with new hot items. I'm sorry if the sofa bed once opened was a bit of an inconvenience with it not leaving much room to walk around in the suite. I want to thank you again for taking the time to write your review, all comments are very much appreciated.