“Not bad for a Fairfield Inn”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton
Ranked #17 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Buford, Georgia
“Not bad for a Fairfield Inn”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

The room I had was nice and roomy. The price was reasonable and the service was great. The only con I can think of is that there is a dehumidifier in the room and it is loud. You must turn the dehumidifer when you are in the room. The breakfest is a cold breakdest but remember this is a Fairfield Inn. I would come back again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, January 13, 2012
Thank you for writing this review. I am glad you enjoyed your overnight accommodations while you stay with us. I am so excited that all of our staff was able to accommodate your needs. We do have some hot item options such as oatmeal, sausage egg and cheese sandwiches, mini quiches and makes your own waffles on our breakfast menu. As we are located in the heart of South Florida we put the dehumidifiers in each room to keep the air quality in our rooms comfortable. I am sorry the one in your room was noisy. We will be checking them out to make sure the noise level in minimal. Thank you for your business and support. We hope to have you back real soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Germantown, Tennessee
Reviewed December 22, 2011

A little hard to get to off of I-95, but once you find the movie theater it is right next to it. Nothing within walking distance, so you need a car to get to anything. Several malls and restaurants nearby. Room was just OK - nothing special, and very dated. A/C unit worked well but was very loud. Staff friendly. The included breakfast was OK but not a full hot breakfast. They do have breakfast sandwiches such as sausage/biscuit and omelette type things that are in the refrigerated section at the breakfast area, and a microwave to warm them up. It was good for one night, and the price was reasonable. Just expect a pretty basic, dated room with not many frills. Very quiet at night.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LeslieG_8
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, December 26, 2011
Greetings LeslieG_8,
Thank you, for your business. I am sorry you had some troubles finding us getting off of I -95. It is usually very simple to get here, but with recent road construction the town is doing on the road during the day you may have a few minute delay. The road construction should be completed soon.
I am ecstatic that you thought we had very friendly staff. Everyone at the property wants to make sure are guests are enjoying their stay. Breakfast is complimentary too all of our guests. We offer cereal, oatmeal, pastries, make your waffles, yogurt, fruit, breakfast sandwiches, sausage pancake on a stick, hard boiled eggs, pita western omelets and much more. The smaller hot items change on a daily basis. We also have complimentary internet, onsite and offsite fitness center access and much more. Next time you are back in the area let us know and we will put together a personalized Boca Raton hotel fun in the sun guide for you. Thank you for taking your time to write a review for us. Thanks again for your business. We would love to have you come back to the property real soon.
Hospitably,
Kaitlyn Reim
Valley Forge
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I flew into PBI that night and was leaving for a cruise the following day. I wasn't looking to spend a lot of money and wanted someplace where I could get a good night's sleep. Anything else was a bonus. There are many nicer hotels in a couple mile radius (I like Hilton Suites on Glades but that's a lot more money.) For the price, it was OK but, even by Fairfield standards, nothing special. Room was small and dated. If you need a cheap place to crash, this is OK but certainly not a destination.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Dear Phillygwm,
I hope you had a great time on your cruise. Thank you for staying with us before your vacation. I also appreciate the time your took to write this review. We are in the process of updating the property. Please try us out again the next time you are in the area. Thanks again for your business and the review. Happy travels.

Hospitably,

Kaitlyn Reim
Spring Hill, Florida
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Booked this hotel on line for a weekend getaway looked nice on line. When we got to our room it was terrible. Room smelled, carpet was very dirty liked they rent for the hour not the night. I told the person at the front desk that this won't work I was showed three diffrent rooms and they where all the same. I talked again the the front desk and was told that if I stayed I would get 10.00 dollars off . I would sleep in my car first before I stayed here. Good luck better off getting a tent it would be cleaner................

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, December 6, 2011
Dear Mark,
Thank you, for taking the time to express your comments. I apologize that you did not find the hotel up to your standards. I have some great news. We are in the process of updating our rooms. We are doing it in a step by step process. Our lobby has been completed. This week we are updating the rooms with some brand new great amenities. We will have a few more steps after this week, but we are in the process of completing it. Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused for you. We hope you will try us again in the future.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Pleasant service. Dated rooms. Very close to the airport.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Greetings Wanderlus,

I am so pleased you received pleasant service. We strive to go above and beyond for all of our guests. Great news we are in a process of updating our rooms! Please come back and check out our latest updates! We are the closest hotel to FAU campus and the Airport. Thank you for your review and your business. We would love to be able to have you stay with us again.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed October 22, 2011

The airconditioner in this hotel clicks on and off so loud that it woke me up continously all night. This is the second Fairfield Inn that I have stayed in and got no sleep all night. This is the last Fairfield Inn I will ever stay in....

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Thank for your review. I am so sorry that the air conditioner was loud in your room. I truly apologize for the inconvenience. We have checked out the room that you stayed in and did maintenance on the ac unit. I apologize you encounter this problem when you were with us. It has been fixed and if you ever travel back to the Boca Raton area we would love for you to give us another try. Thanks again for your review and your business.
RI
Reviewed October 6, 2011

This hotel is just of Route 95 and next to active railroad tracks so ask for a quiet room. They have them. The suites are a fair size and 4 people can be comfortable. The room we had was very clean and had sink. refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom had an external sink and mirror which made it easier to use by more than one person. The view was of the parking lot from the fourth floor but it was very quiet. The beds were comfortable and the A/C worked very well. The rest of the hotel was similarly clean and comfortable. They provided a free breakfast which was average but they had plenty of fruit and yogurt as well as cereal and good coffee. You could sit outside by the pool to eat which was very pleasant The pool was small but had lots of nice vegetation around it. If you are a jogger or walker there is a nice walking path form the parking lot that paralleled a canal. The hotel is in the middle of an office park so expect to drive everywhere. The staff was very helpful with suggestions about places to eat and some gave discounts if you showed them your room key. Overall a pleasant experience that I would repeat.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Sergio D
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, October 10, 2011
Greetings! Thank you very much for your business and taking time to write a review about our facility. It is always wonderful to hear when we are able to make your stay with us comfortable and pleasant. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our suites, pool area, and breakfast. We would love to have you stay with us again soon. Thanks again!