“Breakfast & Lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bagelworks

Bagelworks
Ranked #104 of 802 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great upscale restaurant, deli and take-out specializing in freshly made bagels, salads and deli style food. Eat in or take out including a great patio. Our tuna is legendary!
Boca Raton, Florida
“Breakfast & Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

So I can say the staff is not the friendliest but they get what you want when you want it & are there when you need them. This is by no means a 5 star restaurant. I eat here at least 4 times a month. Eggs are always cooked perfect. Fish is fresh sliced there & always delicious. Tuna salad is addicting! Bagels are good for Florida. Prices are not the cheapest but also not excessive. Portions are large. You will not leave hungry! Weekends there are long lines so go early for breakfast or after 1:00 for lunch to avoid the craziness.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Robert L, Owner at Bagelworks, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
thank you for your review and pleased you love our coffee! our pancakes are made fresh-never in the microwave so I do hope you return and give them another chance!
Thank you again!

Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Good Breakfast spot!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

It was nice to bring my family to a breakfast spot that satisfied everyone. I went with French toast and poached eggs. My husband got an egg sandwich, my daughter a bagel with butter. The only dish that wasn't great was my other daughters pancakes. Not fluffy and actually stuck to the plate??! Possibly microwaved??? She said the taste was still good, but I was turned off. I should also mention that they use Illy coffee and it was very good.
We would definitely return.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank CAT1999091
Boca Raton, Florida
“Service gotten very curt and prices have gotten to be too high.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Service gotten very curt, slow and prices have gotten un-comparatively high. By the way this is not in season. I have been going to Bagel Works since they have opened, but I don't believe I'll be returning anytime soon. My wife and I had gone for lunch. Seated the waitress came over to our table asked us for our drink order and returned 5 minutes later and plop the drinks on the table and ran off she then started taking orders from people seated after us. We waited for 10 minutes with menus closed and she never took our order. When I went to the counter from the server my waitress intercepted me and said she takes orders in the time do seated, and said she be right over to take our order. When she came to the table free check for the drinks paid and left. Bagel works is no longer competitive value for the money waitress is that have been there for years angry as well as the new staff. For a better experience go to Palm Beach Bagels.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Boldlygo1
London
“lunch time here we come”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

this is a small diner with a jewish deli flair. if you get there after midday expect to wait in line. the food is great and very large portions. I had a bowl of chicken soup with noodles and a large kneidle ball and then shared the egg mayo sandwich which my wife ordered which was enormous. the staff are very pleasant although rushed off their feet. the food will come up fast and they probably expect patrons to eat and go so that they can refill the tables again but this is not a complaint just what I noticed. the majority of patrons appear to be over 60 and as an aside I would recommend that you look at all the clients to see the number of face lifts. Great fun.
will be returning there again next week as well. I dont think it is open at night. I dont know how to select the ratings for Romance or Special occasions which I have marked terrible as this is after all a diner and I am not sure that you would take you loved one there specifically to ask then to marry you. So please ignore these 2 ratings

Miami, Florida
“Great Food and Bagels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

All food here is delicious, especially the tuna! Their portions are generous, and they keep the Illy coffee flowing! I have eaten at Bagelworks in Boca and Bagelworks in Aventura, and have to say, they are both cleaner than most restaurants. Their catering platters are wonderful, too! They are full and plenty. Bagelworks, by far, is my favorite deli!

• Visited March 2013