“Sublime pizza!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Tucci's Fire N Coal Pizza
Ranked #45 of 803 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Palmetto / US1
Description: Don't settle for just any pizza restaurants, come to Tucci's Fire N Coal Pizza! They say we have the best Pizza in Boca Raton, but you can be the judge.
Newburyport
“Sublime pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

If you like thin crust, coal fired pizza, this the best. It is a little pricey, but well worth it. We have tried many pizza places in and around Boca Raton, and this is tops.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Littleannie11

Florida
“Best pizza with unique taste you will not forget”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2011

Simply the best pizza. After 10+ visits all our friends, co-workers, kids, their friends, we all love this place. Appetizers are all tasteful especially Bean Escarole and Chicken Wings. As for pizza Margherita is our choice, kids enjoy white pizza. Healthier Multi Grain dough gives you the same full taste as regular one. On fun side check and try organic bears.

• Visited August 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's the best Pizza around....Period.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

It's simply the best Pizza In Boca Raton and perhaps further. The staff is warm and friendly, the food is absolutely delicious. From the escarole and beans to the chicken wings...... and the Pizza?!?!? The best around ...Yum!!!!
I am more inclined to write a negative review of places that disappointed me... Honestly, I don't want to have my favorite places get
too well known. But I felt obligated to let you all know. This IS THE place!!!! Enjoy... And please save a seat for me!

1 Thank DistinguishedTongue
Palm Beach, Florida
“Best Coal Fired Pizza in Palm Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2011

My wife and I dined at Tucci's as we had purchased a discount dining certificate on Restaurant.com. The place is a bit small and is located just east of Federal Hwy and just North of Palmetto off 1st ave. Parking is limited as the establishment is quite busy, but their is additional parking in the rear.

Let me start by saying our server was excelent...the food was superb! I had the Golden Monkey Beer (9.5% Alcohol) and my wife a nice glass of Merlot. We started with the chicken wings. They were some of the best I've had in a long time. We then ordered a meatball, ricotta & carmalized oinion pizza. I have never been a big fan of coal fired pizza as it usually tastes burnt. But the pizza at Tucci's was the best pizza I had in YEARS! I ended up eating 5 slices! Usually 2 or 3 is suffice.

I can only say I will definitely be back and have found other websites offering discounts to this restaurant. All in all, Tucci's is a small, busy, place with great service and even better food.Try it and you will love it. It has been rated as the BEST PIZZA IN BOCA!

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank exupsman2016
Vero Beach, Florida
“You Have to go visit this little gem !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2011

We stopped by for lunch because I had heard about there chicken wings !! They were amazing, so flavorful with rosemary , garlic, onions cooked in there wood fireplace !!!! A beautiful stone fireplace they cook everything in this oven, the chef was amazing what he could do in this oven !! He was very nice told me how it worked about the different temperatures in the oven. We also had there Italian salad which was huge and so delicious ! The dressing was light and the salad so fresh ! We were so full we couldn't eat another bite ! I saw some pizzas going out and Man I can't wait to try one ! They looked like there crust was thing and crispy !!! ! can't say enough about the staff !!! It's not a fancy place , but who cares when the food is this good !!!

• Visited June 2011