“Stone Crabs... need I say more?”
Review of Jake's Stonecrab Restaurant - CLOSED

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SE 5th & Federal Hwy
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Delectable little creatures. The last two times I've been here we had to wait despite having a reservation. Not a positive considering there is only a 4 seat bar. The bartender, however, made fantastic dirty martini.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

If you want great seafood and a lovely peaceful atmosphere to go with it, Jake's is the palce for you! I always love to come here for the All You Can Eat Stonoe Crabs, but this past weekend I had the soft shee crabs and my husband had the grouper and both dishes were beyone amazing. They have a great wine list too!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Lousy, inattentive service. Mediocre food, especially for the prices they charge. We won't be going back.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

from the moment we sat down,we were treated like the only customers in the room,all the staff including the owner were there to help,The food was outstanding.The stone crabs were best I ever had and the rest of the food at our table was great,A real treat,worth the money

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Thad one of the best meals ever here! The food was excellent, the service was excellent, and it was worth the money. We ate on the veranda since a collar shirt is necesarry for eating inside, but the veranda is really nice! You won't be disappointed in your meal, although it is a little pricey sometimes you GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Great food here!

2  Thank BRK814