“Deeeeelicious !”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Just got home from pizza night. Sat at the bar with the friendly bartender. Ordered the chopped salad ( formerly know as Tuscan- no peppercinis, thank you) and got the $6 pizza with extra toppings of meatball and sausage !! Shared by two. Our bar neighbor ate the salad and pizza by herself it was so delicious... OK she did not eat all the crusts but still everything was delicious. Took a little bit of time but that is what the quartinos are for !

3  Thank BocaFoodies

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The pizza was delicious - fresh and just as ordered. There are great deals on different nights of the week,too.

2  Thank pgrbocaraton
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Just happened upon Table 42...what a gem!!! Unpretentious menu with emphasis on Italian comfort food. Highlight calamari, chicken Milanese and an amazing wine menu. Decor is cozy and service is spot on...Thank you Hannah & crew for making this our new GO-TO spot.

2  Thank pzm
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I'm a recent transplant to these parts, and there's plenty of good food in Boca . . . but many restaurants are overly stuffy, overly priced, and the overly loud patrons are horribly over-dressed.

So WHAT a great find this was! I had walked by Table 42 plenty of times as its in my new neighborhood, but wrote it off as "just another Italian joint in Boca." Wow, was I wrong! Great atmosphere - hip, trendy, and a bit more casual than other places in town. Service was very friendly and attentive. Food was WONDERFUL, and we ordered a lot as I had kids with me: great pizza, delicious giant meatball appetizer, pasta cooked correctly (al dente) with a very sweet and tasty fire-roasted tomato sauce, and a good caesar. No complaints whatsoever.

Next time I'm taking someone out in Boca, or just going out to enjoy a meal by myself, this is where I'm going . . . no questions asked.

p.s. same ownership as Rack's in nearby Mizner Park, which is the other restaurant in Boca I have fallen in love with. Guess they are doing something right!

2  Thank Michael B
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great food & super friendly staff! I love the half chicken plate - all the bones are taken out of it... YUM!

1  Thank web_guru_123