“Amazing appetizers and wonderful soft tacos”

Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 855 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Rocco's Tacos offers a true taste of Mexico within a fun casual environment. When you first step through the door you become part of the atmosphere, joining a diverse crowd enjoying flavors picked directly from Mexico. Experience guacamole prepared tableside. Sample from 225 varieties of tequila. Order a margarita with a sour mix you'll taste nowhere else - it's made right on the premises. Rocco's provided a diverse menu with a distinct attention to detail including corn tortillas made by hand and cooked fresh on the Comal in our kitchen, just as they are made in kitchens throughout our neighbors to the south. Prepare for a treat, with the authentic Mexican flavors of Rocco's Tacos. Whether you're looking for a tasty lunch, a destination to build, or a late night fun, you'll find it here. Enjoy.
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Was staying with friends and went here for lunch. Wonderful menu and delicious guacamole handmade at the table. Margarita jug was amazing and a must have! made me really enjoy my soft tacos ;-) Will definitely return on my next trip!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I could've eaten everything on the menu and been happy. The server was wonderful and offered suggestions. Drinks and food were absolutely delicious and my son loved watching them prepare guac at the table.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Where do i start?? Ok, first of all a good friend of mine who is a foodie like me warned me not to waste my time coming to this location.. Boca raton..Drinks were good but when your paying for chips guac and salsa please make sure they are not stale and bland... No flavor at all!!!! The tacos came out cold and the carne asada was raw to rare... The fish tacos smelled like they were cooked last week... Service was average and the guy who took our order looked like he was drunk....We have been to the las olas location a few times and have enjoyed it but after this experience we will never return to any of the roccos tacos again.... I should have taken my friends advice and stayed away.....

1  Thank brittandbrett2010
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Food was ok, nothing special. Service was just plain terrible. Hubby and I went for a late lunch at 4 pm. Our waitress was a dump and dasher; dump the food and drinks on the side of the table and zooooom! It took the guy who makes the guacamole 20 mins to be bother to come to the table (his cell phone much more interesting).My food was pretty good, I had the chicken and grilled veggies. My husbands enchilada tasted like watery chicken. The worst was when we got the bill, both of our entrees were $5.oo more than the menu stated. It turn out we were given the lunch menu, but charged the dinner menu price. They refunded me the cost of the guacamole after I complained, but the manager couldn't even be bothered to come over and apologize. I don't know if this is a scam cause hubby and I are definitely not "Boca" types, and we look the part, or a legitimate mistake, but any manager worth his paycheck should have stopped by our table to apologize.

1  Thank Amy D
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

This is a busy restaurant so if you go on the weekend make a reservation! For those who are not from south Florida...just because you have a reservation does not mean you do not have to wait some time for a table. Just a heads up! Guacamole is fresh & tastes great. I usually get carne asada or chorizo tacos which are delicious! The quesadilla is large & great as well. If you are a tequila drinker you will enjoy the selection. They have a ton of liquor so no worries if you are not a tequila drinker. I always have a great meal & time when I go here. If you are looking for a quiet setting this may not be the place for you.