“EXCELLENT SERVICE”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Food was delicious, and the service was excellent, the waiter was very polite, service was prompt. He even suggested a wine pairing with the meal. We went with his wine suggestion and it was a great choice. I will definitely visit again. A little pricey but it was worth it, as the service we recieved was excellent.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The restaurant is very located and the food is excellent. The service and the greating are excellent. These people knows what it takes to be perfect. Good price and be there early because it could be crowded.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

3rd visit here, and the worst of them all. I had to send my pasta back because it was obviously sitting waiting to
Be picked up, and all of the heat in the dish was gone.
The servers were telling at the bussers, and the bussers had no clue about how to do table maintenance.
We were rushed from our table after I my having been seated a little over an hour.
I think my trips to Mizner Park are over.
Leave it for the uneducated diners and happy hour crowds.

1  Thank Frank R
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Pasta dishes and several entries in the $13-15 range. Food well prepared. Go early 5:30ish to get a nice outdoor table.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Have been here several times because the food is very good. Fish dishes and pizza are excellent. Prices are reasonable. Sitting outside is a plus if weather permits. Service is inconsistent. Other times looking for the server. This time they brought the entrees and we were only half way done the appetizers so felt a little rushed. Not a deal breaker as we would go back for the food, ambiance and value.