“Simply Wonderful”
Review of Way Beyond Bagels

Way Beyond Bagels
Ranked #184 of 888 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: With 30 years of baking kettle boiled bagels, this family owned and operated business brings a taste of new york to Delray Beach. way beyond bagels is a unique, modern, New York style market and eatery offering over two dozen different bagel flavors, a fully decadent bakery selection, innovative homemade salads & spreads, a coffee bar, Brooklyn's finest smoked fish, and any sandwich you can dream of...it truly is "A Galaxy of Good Food". catering is also a specialty...whether you are celebrating the birth of a child, serving brunch for 10, or an office meeting, way beyond bagels can meet your needs. We offer a great alternative to fast food, and cater to families on the go. our on going specials like our sandwich club, afternoon homemade salad special, bagel special, & weekend brunch special, prove to be budget friendly. We are located in the Shoppes at Addison Place on Jog Road, in Delray Beach. our fabulous location is strategically placed in the midst of country club mile...our eatery boasts a full take out market with a comfortable self serve dining room, and outside seating. dine in or take out...make way beyond bagels your choice for breakfast and lunch!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is on my must stop at (multiple times) with each visit to Delray Beach. Although crowded at times, it is certainly worth the wait. The bagels are cooked to perfection, boiled then baked not like the chains with the steam injection ovens. As I've said many times, I don't know what gluten is, but I know I want it. What always impresses me is the incredible variety of foods, seafood, salads, sandwiches, and everything is so fresh. It would have to be with the number of people they serve every day. My favorite is a bagel and lox with cream cheese, onion and tomato, I can almost taste it as I write this review. Been going here for years and always look forward to it when I am in town. My kids and nieces and nephews all love this place. It isn't cheap, but worth every cent. You won't go away hungry. Seriously fresh juices and delicious coffee compliments the meal. Don't miss Way!!!

Reviewed April 17, 2018

We stopped here on our way to the Morikami Japanese Gardens (you can walk from here) for one breakfast. They have EVERYTHING! It feels like a NYC deli and the bagels are outstanding! We both got toasted bagel breakfast sandwiches. I got egg whites with tomato, cheese and avocado if they had it. I was told "yes we have it but I won't give it to you if I don't like how it looks". Fine by me! I love a place that cares enough to be picky about the ingredients they serve! When she told us it would be a few minutes, we said "no problem". She told us she never heard people say that before. WHAT? Customers need to relax. This is a retirement community! If you don't have a few minutes to wait for a toasted bagel sandwich, STAY HOME! Anyway, it was totally worth the FEW MINUTES we waited. I loved the staff here and we even tried a Bialy for the first time. YUMMMMMM!!!!

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

I have eaten at Way Beyond Bagel at a couple of their locations. Food is always very tasty, service excellent, and staff very friendly! Bagels are delicious1

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Went for breakfast on April 11, 2018. Had scrambled eggs, grits and a bagel. Truly nothing special. Small portion of eggs, soggy, chewy spinach bagel and worst of all, the charge extra for a tiny plastic container of cream cheese. Will not return. Flakowitz much better.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

Everything looks great in this place, but not wild about some of the things I've tried... and it's expensive... so choose carefully. I love the apple muffins. My son loved his chicken salad on a fresh bagel. I'm sure I'd like other stuff too. All in all a good spot to have in the area.