“Good, but wouldn't go out of my way”
Review of Way Beyond Bagels

Way Beyond Bagels
Ranked #188 of 880 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: With 30 years of baking kettle boiled bagels, this family owned and operated business brings a taste of new york to Delray Beach. way beyond bagels is a unique, modern, New York style market and eatery offering over two dozen different bagel flavors, a fully decadent bakery selection, innovative homemade salads & spreads, a coffee bar, Brooklyn's finest smoked fish, and any sandwich you can dream of...it truly is "A Galaxy of Good Food". catering is also a specialty...whether you are celebrating the birth of a child, serving brunch for 10, or an office meeting, way beyond bagels can meet your needs. We offer a great alternative to fast food, and cater to families on the go. our on going specials like our sandwich club, afternoon homemade salad special, bagel special, & weekend brunch special, prove to be budget friendly. We are located in the Shoppes at Addison Place on Jog Road, in Delray Beach. our fabulous location is strategically placed in the midst of country club mile...our eatery boasts a full take out market with a comfortable self serve dining room, and outside seating. dine in or take out...make way beyond bagels your choice for breakfast and lunch!
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The staff was attentive & helpful. My breakfast sandwich was OK, but would've been much better if the ingredients had been freshly prepared. Although I would return, I would not go our of my way to do so.

1  Thank Tom Y

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

We drove a long way to get to this bagel shop. The cream cheese was good, the bagels were a little on the dry side (spinach everything). We regretted not getting them toasted, but server assured us they were just made and would be soft -- that wasn't the case, maybe it would have been so had we chosen a more popular flavor of bagel. The brownie was very sugary tasting rather than emphasizing the chocolate. There were some Christmas colored sprinkles stuck to the back of it which made me wonder how long it had been sitting there...it's a very cute and cheerful place and the staff was super nice to us, but I do wish the food had been better.

1  Thank jeniandbilly
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Not inexpensive but very good food. Whether you are looking for bagels ( sunflowers seeds are the best ) or want a sandwich , this is a place to stop. Great rogelach and other desserts.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

This is a great spot to stop for lunch while visiting the Japanese gardens or the wildlife refuge which are both close by. The variety of items for sandwhiches and salads is excellent. I had chunky chicken salad a wonderful garlic bagel and my husband had a salmon burger on a bun. Both were very tasty and fresh, and made of good quality items. They also have a wonderful bakery section which shouldn't be missed. The restaurant also serves breakfast and dinner. You can eat in the dining room or outside cafe style. This is a nice deli style place and worth the trip. We'll stop here again when in the area.

1  Thank barbaragwen270
Reviewed May 13, 2012

These bagels are the real deal. So are the bialy's. Great smoked fish selection and all the highest quality. I recommend the baked salmon salad, a personal favorite of mine. The baked goods are excellent too. The black and whites are the goods. The iced coffee hits the spot too. Even the Lox is sliced perfectly. If you want the real deal, don't even play around, hit Way Beyond. I bring Long Islanders here all the time and even Bagel Boss fans are impressed! I see people complain about the price in some reviews. Unfortunately, you get what you pay for. If youre happy with a dunkin donuts bagel, this may not be your place, unless you are ready for a significant upgrade!