“always consistant”
Review of Chow Thai

Chow Thai
Ranked #72 of 828 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 6, 2013

marvelous atmosphere with a nice variety of Thai dishes areal pleasure dinning at this restaurant. Attentive service with a complimentary environment,you can't go wrong.

There are newer reviews for Chow Thai

Reviewed November 27, 2013

This is the worst mistake Trip Advisor has ever made and I have traveled all over the world relying on Trip Advisor. There have been occasional minor glitches but nothing like this. We have a home in Boca Raton and eat out all the time but wanted to try something different so we did a Trip Advisor search and found that this place was listed as No. 2 of 619 restaurants in Boca. The night before we ate a the Pinon Grill which was 44 and it was fabulous. My favorite Italian Restaurant, Nino's is way down the list but I had the best veal eggplant parmesan I have ever had the other night. This place is a train wreck. At first, I knew something was not right when it took 10 minutes for someone to greet us and take us to our seat. A few minutes later another family came in and the hostess made a nasty remark that we had taken their table. We ordered cold sake and after 45 minutes were told that they were making it? I asked the waiter if they were still fermenting the rice in the kitchen and said there was only one person there who could pour it! We canceled the sake and after and hour asked them to box up our food so we could take it out. Another 15 minutes later the food came out and the order was wrong. Not wanting to spend another millisecond at this restaurant, I took what we were given and left.

3  Thank mrperfectionist
Reviewed November 20, 2013

There are few dining experiences I would describe as "perfect" but this was one of them. The lighting, decor and seating are so charming. The service wonderful. (Some wait staff become visibly miffed when we order water - as opposed to cocktails - and split a meal...these were non-issues and our water glasses must have been refilled 4-5 times.) Appetizer was scrumptious and main course (duck) was delic to the second. Soup was heavenly.

This was the one restaurant I pre-planned on our trip to Boca, and I'm so glad we did.

Enjoy!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We had the best Thai at Chow after reviewing the family owned restaurant on TA. The food and service was excellent. The owner spent time talking about her family and how she ended up in the US. What a remarkable story... and such fabulous food.

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

This truly was an amazing experience! We went in not knowing what to expect and now we don't want to leave! Please try the siamese duck and the pad thai and for dessert the fried banana! I will be coming back to try the rest of the menu.